Contest - Win A Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finally at the age where I have eclipsed my dad as a golfer. He can't stand it and his most common excuse is not knowing yardage. "What did you say the yardage marker said?" is his most common response after a shot. If he had the best rangefinder on the market, it would settle a lot of things. All in good fun of course, I love my dad and he is an awesome father. This would be a great Father's Day gift, far better than I would be able to get him since I have been out of work for the last month. Thanks to THP and Bushnell, and good luck everyone!

What an awesome giveaway! Love Bushnell range finders!!! Thank you THP and Bushnell!

I want to win the Bushnell Pro X7 laser range finder featuring Jolt Pin Seeker Technology because Bushnell changed my golf game with the Tour V3 Jolt. Now i cannot imagine my golf bag without a Bushnell in it! Second generation E.S.P. and Vivid Display Technology will allow me to go after pins like never before!

Bonus entry:

I would like to win this range finder for my father. He has given the world to my family and I over the years and it would be great to give him something awesome in return. Thanks for another great opportunity THP & Bushnell

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401289204.685632.jpg

Tapping Away

I'd love to win this Bushnell range finder. They have the reputation of making the best for a reason. Wining their latest and greatest device would make a great Father's Day surprise for myself!

Thanks THP and Bushnell for this great contest!

I want to win this Rangefinder so my father in law can take his game to another level and shock his buddies, hopefully not me too bad though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I love my Tour V2, but it's time for an upgrade. I want to win a Pro X7 Jolt to make getting my yardages that much easier!

I'm a dad. I golf. I need to know my yardages. I love THP and Bushnell. All these align to me possibly winning this awesome device.

Bonus entry

I would like to win the range finder to give it to my Dad so he does not keep guessing distances and comeing up a club short

I'd give it to my dad. He loves free stuff.

I want to win this Bushnell Golf Pro X7 rangefinder so I can give it to my dad - this way he'll have no more excuses for his poor play!! :alien:

Bonus entry!

bonus:

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 because the GPS device I have is so inconsistent leaving me short or long on most shots (I'll have one yardage before the shot a different one afterwards :banghead:).

I want to win the best rangefinder in golf so that when my father and I play in the father/son scramble, we can DOMINATE the competition. Well, that's the idea anyways!

Thanks to Bushnell and THP for this amazing prize. A THPer will have a great Father's Day!

I have been wanting to buy a Bushnell with Jolt, but needed to divert that money to family items. I still want one, but it's not looking promising. I'm hoping that I am lucky and can win this amazing range finder.

Bonus entry :

I wanna win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder for Father's Day so my Dad can start hitting the ball where he wants instead of always yelling at the sprinkler heads for giving him the wrong distances.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 to give to my dad so he can get his own reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back