Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

Based on this image.....I don't think you throw up enough!

Attachments

• ScottyGPole.jpg
    ScottyGPole.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
His Banana Slice is the only curve in that body. I have never seen a golfer that can hit the opposite side of a ball...POP her straight up and hit himself in the shoulder. Think the pole dancing has him swinging with a really strong left hand.

His Banana Slice is the only curve in that body. I have never seen a golfer that can hit the opposite side of a ball...POP her straight up and hit himself in the shoulder. Think the pole dancing has him swinging with a really strong left hand.

We may need to get IT to restrict Johnny's access to THP to only 7 hours per day so that he can get his full daily workload complete.

You hide those thunder thighs quite well in golf attire ScottyG.

You take that back. Scotty is beautiful!

If you guys only knew (and some will be lucky enough to find out).
This trash talk and need to win stuff is not a message board act by our friends in the Zoo Crew.
This event was tailored to suit them because of it (I was not going to use tailor made).

eDog....Yet another thread jumper.....What happened?....You and your team lonely?

Want a good laugh? Yep, just head on into this thread and laugh away.

Such a great thread and so fitting the captain. Carry on ladies and gents, carry on.

This thread desperately wants me to try and be a part of this.

We may need to get IT to restrict Johnny's access to THP to only 7 hours per day so that he can get his full daily workload complete.

So what you're saying here is JRod is so talented and efficient he can accomplish in 1 hour what it takes the rest of you 8 hours to accomplish?

Should we bring lots of 1's and "make it rain"?

The last 17 pages has been nonstop hilarity. Cannot imagine what it'll be like come September in Hilton Head when things get real. Wonder if the losing captains have to wear #InternetGolfer t-shirts at the office?

The last 17 pages has been nonstop hilarity. Cannot imagine what it'll be like come September in Hilton Head when things get real. Wonder if the losing captains have to wear #InternetGolfer t-shirts at the office?

I was at a baseball game today and people were trying figure out why I kept looking at my phone and laughing. The thread has been hysterical.

This is one awesome thread to read. Just got caught up from the beginning and laughed my @$$ off the whole time.

Racking my brain for an entry. Tweet forthcoming. Something with #bloodyknuckles I think....

Scotty, I think I found your dog.

e5y4u5a4.jpg

ScottyG you are all up in Jrods Kool aid but you don't know the flavor.

Can't get that song "Scotty doesn't know" from the movie Eurotrip out of my head! Hehe

Back