Contest - Win a Custom Cobra Bio Cell + Driver

I need this special THPed Bio Cell + to get my tee game outing ready for the rest of the year.

DigiCamo in THP green would be the bomb!!

Thanks Cobra and THP for this great prize.

Bonus entry for twice the luck.

Need the green so I can win some green! Thanks THP and Cobra!

I want to win the THP'ed Custom Cobra Bio Cell + Driver because were I to design one on my own this is the design I would chose if I could, 100% awesome design!

I want this driver because I want it. Its so nice looking I don't think there's a better reason to want it :)

I want to win this awesome driver because of the wide range of adjustable lofts. Also, it'd be nice to add some color to a 'black and white' course (all drivers are black or white). And hey, why not add another reason. I want this driver because in the past few years at various THP outings, everytime I swing a Cobra club (some of which were biocell), it has been long, high launching, and forgiving. My first set of 'modern clubs' were king cobra II irons, it's time to return to where I started.

~Rock

I'd like to win the THP Bio Cell driver because I'd like to give it to my Dad for Father's Day. As I've mentioned before, my Dad gave up golf so he could raise my brother and I, so WE could have what we have and play golf ourselves. So, with his retirement coming soon, this would be a great way to start his new set.

bonus entry

~Rock

sweet baby jesus i want this amazing driver. i can give my dad my old driver for father's day. heh. thanks for the opportunity THP!

Bonus Entry

@james_vaughn:

I want to win this awesome custom @CobraGolf Bio Cell + Driver on @HackersParadise in this contest --> http://bit.ly/1hxKt0M

From the mini-computer!

I want this THP'ed Cobra BIO CEll + driver so that I can be long, staright and look cool while doing it. Added bonus__ I'll get some cool points from my 12 and 17 year old sons.

Wow, this is a beautiful driver. Why would I like to wield this? I'm getting married on Father's Day and would love to take this with me when we travel to Punta Cana. I feel like being matched up with a low spin driver will help me do some serious damage in the Dominican Republic and it would instantly be my favorite/most functional wedding present!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I want to win this driver because it's just mean looking. I have no doubts about performance from the cobra line.

Thanks THP & Cobra!

Bonus entry

i would love to get my hands on that sweet looking driver.

I want to win this driver so I can upgrade my current gamer and add some new technology

I'm absolutely in love with the custom camo on this beautiful thing. I want, I want!

I would be honored to game this club. The Cobra BiO CELL + Driver in digi camo or any color would rock! Plus i go through 2 drivers a year so this would help.

Why do I want to win Cobra Golf's Bio Cell+? The 910D2 is getting a bit long in the tooth, and if I'm going to upgrade is there a better club to upgrade do? I think not.

Additional entry
te6u7ahu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back