Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

Just a reminder, folks, THIS is the captain you want to play for?!? Are you SURE?!

attachment.php

(Uhh-oh, somebody learned how to use photoshop!)

You're sure you didn't us MS Paint?

Just a reminder, folks, THIS is the captain you want to play for?!? Are you SURE?!

attachment.php

Just when you thought the thread couldnt get anymore awesome

Just cause you were not man enough to jump in the Pacific and snorkel up to a great white and pull the tooth out of his mouth because you wanted the souvenir doesn't mean you have to be jealous. Jrod is a man's man. And he's gonna do the same to you at #TheGauntlet

So now the question everybody wants an answer to.

Does each member of Team JRod get a sharktooth necklace?

Great!.....Providing me with weapons for your destruction. You soon forget.....I'm Latino and I KNOW HOW TO USE A KNIFE!

He's on Team Finley, cut him some slack
K5uEm.gif

Time to get to work.

muquby3y.jpg

That's it. Now I'm begging JRod to bring you onto his inevitably pathetic team so I can take your yellow-sticky note writing ass down in Hilton Head. This is so on, Kulbick.

Welcome to the age of the internets Scotty. You do realize Photoshop came out in 1990, right?

attachment.php

How could you not have fun with this guy as your captain?

dce4db6cd5honkyimg.jpg

The King of Rock-n-Roll will NOT be The King of #TheGauntlet

Last edited:
4y2apuqu.jpg

Goryl you couldn't beat Jrod with Mickelson on your team. Let's keep it simple for you. Crayons and Construction paper is what I will use for you going forward Goryl.

I think this best describes Captain Sabella, Goryl,and Ganot

Figures you are on Team Sabella.....You guys will have sooooo much fun. NOT!

C'mon now. How can anyone question fun level? If ya can't have fun playing in #thegauntlet, then ya have some serious issues. It's the frickin Gauntlet man!

How could you not have fun with this guy as your captain?

dce4db6cd5honkyimg.jpg

I'd play with that guy everyday plus twice on tuesdays. Besides, all that pommade could be a weapon against our opponents.

My Mug Shot

My Mug Shot

attachment.php

Nice TRY ScottyG....but we all know what this really said. NOTE: There are 4 teeth around my neck.....I call them souvenirs from Team ScottyG

attachment.php

Attachments

• MUG.jpg
    MUG.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
I was wondering when some of Scotty's team was going to come defend him. Good of you to join in. Fresh meat! One question, do you enjoy playing for a captain who would rather pole dance than practice? I'm at a loss.

With all due respect, I've been on the front lines for my Captain ever since the wanna-bes came lurking along. #CrushingDreams!

So now the question everybody wants an answer to.

Does each member of Team JRod get a sharktooth necklace?

I would totally wear one.

How are they all going to chew their food now?

They'll be eating through straws when the our dismantling puts them in the ICU.

Depends on how much you like being beaten like a rented mule. Judging by your choice in captain, I presume you enjoy it a lot! Have fun!

extreme-mules-meme-generator-sabella-s-ball-is-around-here-somewhere-f795bf.jpg

I have to say that they didn't really get your good side in that pic. So nice of you to volunteer as a spotter though. Thanks.

Back