The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next car I will just buy a beater. So many heartaches when that happens to a new car.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Brutal dude. I remember when my old pride and joy got smashed by some drunk. Still brings a tear to my eye.
I've been driving my absolute pile of crap car for many years now and there's something so nice about not giving a care in the world. Don't lock my doors, there's nothing that can even break, mobile scaffolding, dancing on the hood...possibilities are endless haha.

So checking your golf bag at the airport is always stressful, when the TSA agent tells you he's going to have to cut your locks b/c they don't keep the key at the oversize baggage is just ridiculous! Also when he asks me if my clubs are more than $1000 sketches me out too. Not to mention having to repack my clubs and my towels is annoying as well (better me than them).

Then you go to the normal security checkpoint and its closed and you have to traverse half the airport to get to the other one... Then you get to the gate and your flight is delayed 20 min...

Ugh air travel! Rant over, thanks for reading.

Using Tapatalk

I hate Delta airlines...err 1st leg delayed missed 2nd leg so I'm staying overnight in ATL!!!

I hate Delta airlines...err 1st leg delayed missed 2nd leg so I'm staying overnight in ATL!!!

Don't Ever Leave The Airport. DELTA.

Don't Ever Leave The Airport. DELTA.

No **** right? 1st flight was delayed b/c power was out in jet bridge. It was daylight come on?

Thunderstorm. Crazy Wind. Hail.

Go Away.

I want to golf tomorrow, and cannot do so if it is sopping wet outside.

Truth. I came to this conclusion a while back. Bought a 94 Izusu Rodeo for $1400 two years ago and haven't looked back. Can do anything I want to it and it takes it. A great way to go. My lack of a car payment completely funds my golf membership. Win/win

My next car I plan on doing the same. The car payments are a huge free cash flow. I am also done paying mine off and will soon sell for a later model

Brutal dude. I remember when my old pride and joy got smashed by some drunk. Still brings a tear to my eye.
I've been driving my absolute pile of crap car for many years now and there's something so nice about not giving a care in the world. Don't lock my doors, there's nothing that can even break, mobile scaffolding, dancing on the hood...possibilities are endless haha.

Haha yeah I wish I could do that for mine. Still upset about my car stolen a couple months back too. Guess these are all life lessons.

Wrong number phone calls just happen but if you dialed a wrong number & I answered your call, please do not berate me like it is somehow my fault you can't read. I don't appreciate it & I can cuss circles around jack hole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My next car I plan on doing the same. The car payments are a huge free cash flow. I am also done paying mine off and will soon sell for a later model

Added bonus is you have the option of liability coverage which drops your insurance rates a bunch too. Im at about $52/mo right now. Cant beat that.

Added bonus is you have the option of liability coverage which drops your insurance rates a bunch too. Im at about $52/mo right now. Cant beat that.

Im paying an arm and a leg for my insurance. Nowhere near that. Would help so much.

If you are going to drop down to just liability coverage, consider keeping your comprehensive. It's not a whole lot more to keep it, and you are covered in case you hit that deer.

Also make sure your credit is good, since insurance companies use an "insurance score" which is based on your credit score. I am paying $397 a year for full coverage with a $1,000 deductible on a 2010 Subaru Outback. I do have the low mileage (less than 7,500 miles a year) discount though. I was at $520 a year before I added that discount.

The Official Rant of the Day

Im paying an arm and a leg for my insurance. Nowhere near that. Would help so much.

The only good thing about getting old is cheap car insurance

Last edited:

Shop around dude. You don't want to be an insurance hopper, but you don't need to stick around just because you've been there a while.

The only good thing about getting old is cheap car insurance

My friend pays half of what mine is. So much savings for golf and whatever I want. Coming November I will be in that boat

Shop around dude. You don't want to be an insurance hopper, but you don't need to stick around just because you've been there a while.

Bad part is the insurance here you have to choose as primary . No secondary companies.

My friend pays half of what mine is. So much savings for golf and whatever I want. Coming November I will be in that boat

Of course I would rather be 26 instead of 46 I would gladly pay higher insurance :D

Here in BC we only have one choice for insurance, and you might as well walk in there with a jug of vaseline and your pants down.

Just to give you an idea, my 8 year old pickup truck costs $2500/year with a perfect record and a 40% safe driving discount.

Here in BC we only have one choice for insurance, and you might as well walk in there with a jug of vaseline and your pants down.

Just to give you an idea, my 8 year old pickup truck costs $2500/year with a perfect record and a 40% safe driving discount.

Major suckage there.

Move to Missouri :)

I'm already in love with Palm Springs and I've heard good things about Tampa in Florida. I don't even think I can wrap my brain around no State income tax.

I know just what you mean

I'm already in love with Palm Springs and I've heard good things about Tampa in Florida. I don't even think I can wrap my brain around no State income tax.

What's State income tax?

Sarasota is 45 minutes South of Tampa, come on down!

If you ever move to a free state, you''ll wonder how you ever lived anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back