Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

Love the signature Jimmy thats awesome, great idea!

Using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy I'm really happy with how she came out!

Cover looks fantastic Jimmy!!! Like everyone has said - the signature looks great and was a great idea!

Thanks buddy I'm really happy with how she came out!

Girlfriend's initials stitched on...you don't want to have to throw it out (wedding bells).

Girlfriend's initials stitched on...you don't want to have to throw it out (wedding bells).

Engagement coming soon, but not the wedding lol gotta save some money to elope lol, by that time it'll be time for a new one.

Used a couple of yardage books and scorecards this weekend that were non-conforming to the pockets in the EP holder, however treating it like a folder and using the scorecard as a bookmark really worked. Also still keeps the pencil tucked in there nicely, really like this thing. Also its holding up rather nicely as well.

Using Tapatalk

I've been using an elcheapo yardage book the last couple rounds even though my click gear has a holder, and I love it as I can mark my score while walking off the green or while pushing the clicgear with by stomach.

Think it maybe time to buy a good one

I've been using an elcheapo yardage book the last couple rounds even though my click gear has a holder, and I love it as I can mark my score while walking off the green or while pushing the clicgear with by stomach.

Think it maybe time to buy a good one

Do it. Now. You won't regret it. Pretty sure you have a good logo to use on it as well. Maybe match your new bag?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do it. Now. You won't regret it. Pretty sure you have a good logo to use on it as well. Maybe match your new bag?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quite possibly would be nice to sport the logo even when I'm not sporting the bag.

I love the signature idea!

lets say one is interested in trying using these, where could he buy a nice one for not a lot of money?

lets say one is interested in trying using these, where could he buy a nice one for not a lot of money?
Define "not a lot of money."

i was thinking about 40 bucks shipped max
I'd say the EP custom covers would fit in that (or close to it) price range.

Edit: looks like they are there without customizing embroidery or logos. A little more with.

I'd say the EP custom covers would fit in that (or close to it) price range.

Edit: looks like they are there without customizing embroidery or logos. A little more with.
yeah they look great, but more than what I wanted to pay for now, I might just go get a cheap one and see if i like having one at all

I need one. Would be ideal for me with as much walking as I do, and now that I am tracking putts it would be even more useful.

yeah they look great, but more than what I wanted to pay for now, I might just go get a cheap one and see if i like having one at all
I have a tgw.com cheapo I've been trying to give away for months. It's yours if you want it. I'll hand it to you with your wedges.

I have a tgw.com cheapo I've been trying to give away for months. It's yours if you want it. I'll hand it to you with your wedges.
cool, you are the best Peter!

cool, you are the best Peter!
Just wait til you see what I did to your wedges...turns out I'm not very good at chipping left handed.

I need one. Would be ideal for me with as much walking as I do, and now that I am tracking putts it would be even more useful.

That's the biggest benefit of using one that I've found. I've been able to track stats much easier. I usually just throw the score card in one side and smaller sized "legal pad" in the others with FIR's GIR's and putts in columns that I just tally as I go.

Just wait til you see what I did to your wedges...turns out I'm not very good at chipping left handed.

yeah playing from the right side is harder than you'd think

I don't use one; I just put it on the steering wheel.

Back