Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

See, told you, penalty :act-up:

See, told you, penalty :act-up:
Nice one... Strange competition to my mind this time round. But good. Now, buckle down for the World Cup...

Nice one... Strange competition to my mind this time round. But good. Now, buckle down for the World Cup...

I actually thought it would be a cagey, somewhat flat game. It was far from that, especially in the second half. I'd forgotten too that Diego Simeone was the one that got Beckham sent off in the 98 WC so I'm not too displeased he lost.

Bale is so lucky that RM tied it up in the 93'. He missed on three chances in regulation to score. At least he got one later on or else he would have been the goat of all Real Madrid fans with his insane contract.

The rumours coming out of the EPL over the past couple of days are insane.

Tottenham have named Southampton's Mauricio Pochettino as their new head coach. I was impressed by Southampton the few times I saw them this season...maybe he can make Roberto Soldado suck less.

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/...-announced-tottenham-spurs-head-coach?cc=5901
I think the biggest problem he will have is with the idiot of an owner... I can't understand any manager wanting to go there. But I agree Soldado didn't look great. Let's guess his long Mauro will last...

I see that the Man Utd owner Malcolm Glazer has died - haven't read the story so don't know any more than that

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Friday, May 30:

• England vs Peru, 3pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Friday, May 30:

• England vs Peru, 3pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go

Please not Gus Johnson!!!!

Not a great performance from England, but not bad. And no injuries. Next week's games in Miami will be a better indication of how we'll do in Brazil when we play 2 games in the Miami heat. Still, a nice little win to send them off, good luck boys!!

Not a great performance from England, but not bad. And no injuries. Next week's games in Miami will be a better indication of how we'll do in Brazil when we play 2 games in the Miami heat. Still, a nice little win to send them off, good luck boys!!

Just not convinced I'm afraid. I think Peru had some real chances and good teams would really punish our defence. We're not going anywhere in the tournament anyway, so I wish there was some more ambition.
Against Italy he will replace llalana with Milner and we will be too boring for me.
I'm hoping a lot more than believing.
Go lions...

That's great!

That's great!

That's English sport for you LOL. It was actually picked up by the tv cameras, it hits him right in the side of the head LOL.

That's English sport for you LOL. It was actually picked up by the tv cameras, it hits him right in the side of the head LOL.

Maybe if we could hit the entire Italy and Uruguay squads with titanium tipped planes?

My wife just got tickets to the Man City - Sporting KC game in July! Her boss made a trade with some Sporting people. We also know the guy who can get us down to Club Level, so if it is possible, we'll have the best seats in the house! (We went down there for a game last year and it was awesome!)

She is going to offer Man City players a free round of golf while they are here at her course.

We got an official "Maybe" for Thursday, July 24 for City to come to our golf course. It looks good right now.

We got an official "Maybe" for Thursday, July 24 for City to come to our golf course. It looks good right now.
Wow, I bet James Milner would be up for a game among many others...

Wow, I bet James Milner would be up for a game among many others...

I have informed Jacqui that if this happens she is playing with them. She told me she already went into panic attack when she read the email because she said she knew I would say she has to play with them. She said she would if I do too!

I have informed Jacqui that if this happens she is playing with them. She told me she already went into panic attack when she read the email because she said she knew I would say she has to play with them. She said she would if I do too!

This is amazing! Alot of the players are fantastic. I know when I went to Carrington when I was 10, all of the players were nice and took pictures and talked. Heard Joe Hart likes a round or 2.

This is cool. Hope it comes off for you :fingers-crossed:

Smallville, you're slipping, England Ecuador today at 3pm (et) Bein Sport.

1:1 at half time. Defensively poor, but I like some of the go ahead attitude... Not that it matters because the ball carriers won't be playing when it counts....

WTF????? What is that ref doing?????? Bloody idiot!!!!!

Good question...

Back