Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/ray-cook-golf-rcc-1-cart-bag.html

img-7328074.jpg

This is specific to the PNW THPrs, but the deals are too good not share:

RedTail's Father's Day Sale
Now thru Sunday, June 15th! (Up to 50% OFF Everything Golf!)

If you have a special Dad on your shopping list then come visit RedTail Golf Center's Annual Father's Day Sale for incredible savings, great deals and the lowest prices guaranteed on all your Father's Day golfing gifts. RedTail Golf Center is your Father's Day Destination. We will even gift wrap all of your presents for FREE! See below for details of all of our special Father's Day savings and sales.

See Below for Special Offers
Up to 50% OFF Drivers, Fairways, Hybrids, Putters & Iron Sets*
Here are just some of the special savings and great deals available at RedTail during the Father's Day Sale:

- 30-50% OFF TaylorMade
Jetspeed, RBZ S2 & RBZ Drvrs+
- 50% OFF TaylorMade RBLDZ HP
Iron Sets+
- $100 OFF Cobra Bio Cell Drivers
($60 OFF Fairways)+
- $100 OFF Callaway X2 Hot Drvrs
($50 Off Fairways)+
- 30-50% OFF hundreds of addt'l
Men's and Women's iron sets
from TaylorMade, Cobra, Clev,
Nike & more!+
- 30-50% OFF Putters including
Odyssey Metal X, White Ice, Nike
Method, Never Compromise LTD
and much, much more!+
- 30-50% OFF a Huge selection of
Wedges from Cleveland, Nike
Titleist & More!+

Gift Card Bonus*
Purchase a RedTail Gift Card and receive a $10 bonus for every $100 of gift cards you purchase.
Purchase gift cards now!

Father's Day Shopper Bonus*
Purchase $200 or more in retail merchandise and receive a $10 bonus coupon for every $100 of retail purchases.
Plus 1,000's of addt'l Men's & Women's drivers, fairways, hybrids, iron sets & wedges from Adams, Cobra, Cleveland, Callaway & many more all marked down 30-50% OFF their original retail prices. We even have a huge selection of clubs priced under $100 after discount. You have to see these deals to believe them! You will not be disappointed!+

30% Bonus on Trade-ins*Trade-in your old clubs and receive a 30% Bonus above the normal trade-in value to spend like cash towards anything at RedTail. You can use your trade-in dollars towards greens fees, lessons, footwear, apparel and, of course, new golf equipment. If you are not sure what to buy, just have your trade-in dollars placed on a RedTail Gift Card.**
Up to 50% OFF a Huge Selection of Men's & Women's Footwear, Apparel & Outerwear
30-50% OFF over 2,500 pairs of men's and women's golf shoes from Nike, Adidas & more.
30-50% OFF men's and women's tops and bottoms from Nike, Adidas, Ashworth, PUMA and more.
30-50% OFF men's and women's outerwear including rain pants and Gore-Tex Outerwear from Nike, Sun Mountain, Adidas and many more.

30-50% OFF All Golf Bags*
More than 1,000 Golf Bags are all 30-50% OFF the marked prices. Premium Brand Cart and Carry bags from Sun Mountain, Nike, Taylor Made, Adidas, Ogio and many more will be 30-50% OFF the marked prices.

And Much, Much More! We hope to See You There!
Special Offers

Last edited:
The 2 Sports Authority locations by my house have buy one get one free on all golf hats and visors (Titleist, Taylor Made, Nike, Under Armour, Adidas, Callaway,etc)

Crap, I literally bought that hat and a set of chromes this weekend. :-[

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Time to stock up on more.

Go to Cobragolf.com and apply code CPGFAMILY, 35% off of everything on there! It's the Friends and Family Code. Makes a stock Bio Cell driver about $130 and the Bio Cell+ driver just under $200.

auto correct issue - it should have been one word dadsday. it expired on the first of June according to the web.

Last edited:
the 3 balls shipping code dad's day was auto correct issue - it should have been one word dadsday. it expired on the first of June according to the web. Sorry!

Go to Cobragolf.com and apply code CPGFAMILY, 35% off of everything on there! It's the Friends and Family Code. Makes a stock Bio Cell driver about $130 and the Bio Cell+ driver just under $200.

You're going to make me spend some money at cobra.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You're going to make me spend some money at cobra.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah he almost cost me two new wedges

Wow, that makes for some crazy deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back