Contest - Win a SwingByte 2 Mobile Golf Swing Analyzer

Great contest i got one of these a few mo. ago great for checking the swing path

I want to win the Swingbyte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer so I can pre-diagnose my Janky swing so I can get some very focused lessons from a professional to help transform my game.

I have been playing "golf swing" instead of golf for the past couple years. I need the Swingbyte so I can groove ONE swing and get back to scoring!!!!

@pkieldog: THP & @Swingbyte are giving away a Swingbyte2 and I want to win it ---> http://t.co/IhwWiR9kn1

I want to win a Swingbyte 2 to help me get my game back on track after some lengthy injury forced lay-offs in the past 6 months. Real-time feedback will be invaluable to fixing my swing flaws faster and more effectively. The interactive 3D visual sounds incredible along with the instant data feedback.

Thanks to Swingbyte and THP for this unbelievable opportunity to potentially win this awesome golf swing analyzer!

Bonus Entry

Thanks to THP for another great opportunity.

I tried to overhaul my swing during the last 6 months but was stymied by the lack of good data. SwingByte 2 could be the answer to my data woes and take me to the next level.

Would love to add this in my collection of training aids . Heard this one is pretty accurate and precise .. If I win I will publicly do a video doing any swing that Tadashi orders me to do . On my head / left handed / ruining / whatever .. and will do during one of my tourneys and film

I've been "fighting" with my swing for years and would love to be able to improve my swing with this awesome tool.

thanks swingbyte and thp for another awesome contest

Bonus Entry

Contest - Win a SwingByte 2 Mobile Golf Swing Analyzer

Bonus Entry

Hall of fame members don't need swing help.

#IfItAintBrokeDontFixIt

My handicap goal is under 4 by end of summer and I can practice all I want, but NOTHING beats using real visual data to understand the true story of what is going on during a swing. I think the Swingbyte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer could certainly help me in my quest!

would LOVE to have one of these bad boys. seen it in action before and it's a huge improvement over the original.
it would sure help me get a lot more out of my range sessions.

I would love to win a Swing Byte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer to take my golf practice to the next level. Recording regular video and trying to analyze it can be a tad difficult on a phone. This would make it a snap, and help me really dial in my swing.

I would love this because I have recently had some MAJOR swing issues sprout up that I worked through by myself with some old fashioned backyard practice. This would give me the analysis and accurate pin points of my swing flaws that would allow me to stay consistent and understand what's happening when my swing does not feel right. I would probably use this every day and spend hours in my backyard just swinging.

Bonus entry

I would love to win this because I am junior golfer looking to improve my game in all way I can!and also because I love the game.

Bonus:

I want to win this because it will help me address the flaws in my swing and help me play more consistent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks to THP and SwingByte for this great contest

I would love to have a SwingByte 2 Swing Analyzer because knowledge is power and the SwingByte 2 will provide a wealth of knowledge to help me with my game

Thanks to THP and SwingByte for this great contest

I would love to have a SwingByte 2 Swing Analyzer because knowledge is power and the SwingByte 2 will provide a wealth of knowledge to help me with my game
That is the most politically correct post .. Wow

Bonus

Back