Contest - Win a SwingByte 2 Mobile Golf Swing Analyzer

@hackersparadise and @swingbyte are giving away a Swingbyte2 and i want to win it http://t.co/SQp3ApGVWL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Phase One: Win Swingbyte. Phase Two: Get better swing. Phase Three: Take over the world.

I would love to win one of these. It would be nice to validate some of what I'm doing in my swing away from my lessons rather than guessing and hoping I'm doing things right. I need one of these.

Bonus entry...

I would love to win this because it could help with fixing some of the issues I currently have with my swing, and It could help with understanding my swing. also the fact I dont do lessons, I just use my camera, worked so far but could be so much better with a swingbyte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry:
Why would I want to win the SwingByte2 swing analyzer?
I am working to improve my game, and feedback of my swing would be immensely helpful.
I think the data received when used properly would speed up the learning curve.

The game is about to be a lot more enjoyable by posting lower scores, and the SwingByte2 is going to help!

Thank you THP and SwingByte!

Bonus entry:

I would LOVE to win the Swingbyte 2 to help me analyze my swings right on the spot or save them for analyzing at a later time. The gathered data would be instrumental in assisting my game improvement.

Would love to win a Swingbyte analyzer! The technology would help me determine what positions I am in and be a tremendous help to my game! Thanks to Swingbyte and THP! Good luck all

Would love to win a swingbyte 2, as it would educate me on my swing and its position in hopes of building a consistent swing.

Bonus Entry

My 10year old son is really starting to enjoy golf. I need this device to work on my swing or he will beat me before he is a teenager!!

Bonus entry

Michael Pettey (@mtiger_10)
6/2/14, 3:47 PM
THP & @swingbyte are giving away a Swingbyte2 and I want to win it ---> bit.ly/1u8DFhJ

Download the official Twitter app

I want to win the SwingByte Analyzer because it would be like putting a coach in my bag every time I swing a club.
What's not to like and What's not to want one.
Creegs

I'd love to win one so I can figure out what I'm doing wrong when the swing goes south. Thanks.

Thank you THP and SwingByte 2 for this awesome opportunity.

I would love to win a SwingByte 2 to help me improve my swing and thereby improving my game. I have been researching all of the golf swing analyzers recently and have come to the conclusion that the SwingByte 2 is head and shoulders above the competition. It would really make my day to win one.

Bonus entry

I'd like to win this because it can give me some real swing information. I have very limited time at this point with two young children and want to practice at home into a net. I think this can really help me actually improve my swing as opposed to just groove in a mistake.

I would love (and be super grateful) to win a Swingbyte to improve my game so much the attorneys I play with will instantly hire me at their firm because it made me that good.

Thanks THP and Swingbyte!!!

Second entry for the hopper!!

Again thank you for the opportunity to win this awesome prize.

I have been playing golf for about 35 years now and for probably 33 years my handicap has stayed between 10-12. I can't get it down to single figures and maybe the Swingbyte is the answer to identifying where I can improve and make that leap.

Cheers

Thanks for the opportunity to enter the competition.

I'm relatively new to golf, and been a bit analytical with my swing, would love the accurate feedback that this device can give to really bring my game on and make me an improved and more consistent golfer.

Thanks!!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

I'm a Systems Analyst and golf-aholic. Technology that let's me analyze my flawed swing is practically tailor made for me. I would love to win this one.

Back