Contest - Win a SwingByte 2 Mobile Golf Swing Analyzer

What an amazing contest! I've been looking for something to use on the range to help me improve and the Swingbyte 2 has so much to offer. Thanks THP and Swingbyte for the amazing opportunity!

Bonus entry:

First and foremost thank you to Swingbyte and THP for a great contest..

I would love to win a swingbyte as I am huge proponent of using technology to study and improve the state of your game. I would hope to be able to use the Swingbyte to analyze my swing and continue to identify areas where it needs to be adjusted.

I want to win the swing yet because I need all the help I can get. Seeing my swing results will surely help improve my game. Not to mention I can credit swingbyte as I improve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Data data data! I think the data from the SwingByte2 would be huge in helping my coach and I improve my swing - that's why I want to win the Swingbyte2!

My swing is so bad that I would have to get 10 shots better to just suck.

I would love to win this awesome prize to help me really make my hours at the range count!

Thanks THP & Swingbyte!

bonus!

Id love to win in so I can practice to drop my hands inside so I can possibly draw the ball instead of cut it.

capture1_zps79b5b155.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I would love to win this to better my golf scores and make the best use of my practice time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Its not that I want to just win this. Its just that I want to win this so bad for not only myself, but to help my fellow hackers here in Hawaii. You see, things cost a little more out here and the thought of having a chance to win this beautiful golf swing analyzer puts a smile on my face. The reason why this is important is because this will help me get to the next level and understand the mechanics of my swing. This will allow me to make the necessary corrections and hopefully make better swings on the course.... thus leading to a more fun and better round. It'll also help to analyze fellow golfing partners with their games. So its not like I'll be winning it alone. Think of it as a group of peeps sharing in the generosity of THP and SwingByte to enjoy the game of golf that much more!

I would love to win the SwingByte so I can get real time data on my phone just after I have hit the ball and see what ive done wrong. I have never seen one in person so have just gone by the info on here.

Thank you THP and SwingByte for the chance to enter.

I would love to win this SwingByte to improve my very inconsistent swing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

With the Morgan Cup coming up, I'll be spending a lot of time on the range and I would love to have the SwingByte to help me get ready for the big tournament.

Since I have decided to move forward without any lessons, the swingbyte would be invaluable in continuing to keep my swing moving in the right direction.

As a relative beginner, I need all the help I can get developing a consistent swing. Having the Swingbyte will allow me to quickly move my handicap away from "potato" and closer to those single digits!!

I want to win a SwingByte 2 mobile golf swing analyzer so I can finally see and understand my swing and why things happen the way they do. I believe that will help make me a better golfer.

Bonus entry:

I've been working on a completely revamped swing since last August and it's very close to being where I want it. Right now I want/need to win the Swingbyte 2 so that I can synch my feel with what is actually happening in my swing. With that help I'll be heading to the land of breaking par!

I need the Swingbyte 2 because I need help knowing what I'm going wrong, when I do it wrong. I get into little fits where I start doing something funky, which causes me to get a case of the hooks and it takes forever to figure it out and analyze it when I'm at the range. With the Swingbyte 2, I can swing in my living room or backyard and get immediate feedback hopefully getting my game where I want it.

Back