Shot my first ever sub-par round today

Congrats, that's a goal of mine that I have yet to accomplish. Great job!

Well done! And a nice finish (three birdies) after those three bogies. Sinking that final birdie putt must have felt good!

Congrats! Great finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Thats awesome. Congrats!

Congrats man!

Awesome! I like the way you did it, not too flashy =)

Congrats ! Great 3-4-3 finish !!

GREAT finish Nikku! Way to go man! That's awesome!

Superb round, especially 17 - Driver/PW to reach a 500yrd green is pretty epic. 350y drive?

Congrats!

That's awesome N!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Very nice dude congrats!! Something I'm striving for as well.

Congrats man. Isn't good to see the hard work pay off?

Congratulations-I must imagine a sub-par round really feels good. The closest that I have ever come to such a feat, I recall being one under for the first three holes one time. My personal goal is to routinely shoot in the mid to low 80s from the regular tees and to occasionally break 80 from the senior tees. To date, I have a ways to go.

It's awesome to see the hard work pay off. It's hard not to love this game. The better you get, the better you want to be. It's endless.

Strawboater, yeah my drive on 17 was in the neighborhood of 350. According to my Kick Butt, I had 153 to a back pin on the elevated green. I striped my drives on the last 3, about 290 into the wind on 16, the 350 on 17, and a 300yd 3W on 18. Solid numbers for me. Hitting wedges into greens inspires more confidence to attack pins.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Back