Michigan hackers, check in here

Ok guys, July 26th, 36 holes at Forest Akers east in the AM and the West in the PM, $60 with carts per person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to verify the date, but count me in.

I was curious if anyone is not going to the Indy Invite and would like to get a round in early Sunday morning?

Didn't see a response. Looks like your coming to Indy :)

Didn't see a response. Looks like your coming to Indy :)

I would love to go to Indy, but unfortunately for me I didn't make the list, lol.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ok guys, July 26th, 36 holes at Forest Akers east in the AM and the West in the PM, $60 with carts per person

I'm out. Bar exam a few days later.

Put me as interested. Need to talk to my wife about it. What times are we talking if you can get more specific? Also it's possible that I might only be able to swing 18. What would the cost for that be?

Last edited:
I just got a request from our Nanny's fiancé about playing golf this Sunday. Lots TBD but there would be two spots open. I'm thinking a mid-morning tee time. I'm shooting for Maumee Bay State Park as the site but it would be something in the Toledo/Temperance area. I'm also am tossing this out the NW Ohioans as well.

Would you happen to have a time for the round, I will be in Ann Arbor area for the weekend.

Would you happen to have a time for the round, I will be in Ann Arbor area for the weekend.

I hope to have that sorted out by tomorrow. I'd like to get a tee time for 4 booked and then look to fill the two spots. I can't see it being after 10am since between the two of us there are 7 kids we are responsible for.

Lol well you can tack on 3 more kids for me. If it's early (like 8ish) I can probably swing it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Looking at 9:04 at The Legacy in Ottawa Hills, MI (my favorite local course). Would that work? Anyone else? I will book a foursome and have two spots open (one if jspangs takes one).

Looking at 9:04 at The Legacy in Ottawa Hills, MI (my favorite local course). Would that work? Anyone else? I will book a foursome and have two spots open (one if jspangs takes one).

Tee time booked for 9:04 AM on Sunday. The island green of #8 is calling, who will answer it?

I was the only guy in 2 groups to hit the green during the scramble....

Tee time booked for 9:04 AM on Sunday. The island green of #8 is calling, who will answer it?

I'm checking my buddy Brock. we may join you. Let you know here in a few minutes.

I'm going to be playing Maumee Bay in the morning for $20! My buddy Doug is the man with the discount plan!!

All four in my group hit it! :)

I've never missed it yet! And I will continue to jinx myself like this as long as the streak remains intact!

still open? If so, Brock and I will join you.

still open? If so, Brock and I will join you.

Let me confirm jspangs as he did reach out first. If I don't hear a confirmation by him by tomorrow, both spots are yours. I just want to be fair, is all.

Let me confirm jspangs as he did reach out first. If I don't hear a confirmation by him by tomorrow, both spots are yours. I just want to be fair, is all.

Let me know

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Bullfrog, see you and Brock at Legacy on Sunday! Can't wait!

Michigan hackers, check in here

Bullfrog, see you and Brock at Legacy on Sunday! Can't wait!

What's the cost? I'm gonna talk him into play giant oak afterwards.

What's the cost? I'm gonna talk him into play giant oak afterwards.

$40 for 18 and cart. No walking allowed before 2pm.

Legacy and Giant Oak? That's a good 36!

Back