Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no they are the 2012-2013 version, but it is still a good deal

Just curious, are you basing that on what was received or the picture?

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/taylor-made-golf-burner-plus-irons-set-8-piece.html

img-7351025.jpg

I couldn't resist any longer...
Got a set of irons,driver and a hat :clapp:

I'm trying to refrain myself from getting new clubs... trying to hold out for callaway apex irons. I hope nobody chimes in and gives me a reason to buy the bio cell irons.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Go to Cobragolf.com and apply code CPGFAMILY, 35% off of everything on there! It's the Friends and Family Code. Makes a stock Bio Cell driver about $130 and the Bio Cell+ driver just under $200.

Thanks! I have the 3-4 hybrid and absolutely love it. I had been planning to wait to the end of the year to get the 2-3 hybrid, but I don't think I can do much better than $96!

on the picture, it is the older packaging

I'm just curious about what shows up. The picture shows the older version but the description talks about the new ball. We shall see, I ordered a couple boxes and they are in the mail.

Go to Cobragolf.com and apply code CPGFAMILY, 35% off of everything on there! It's the Friends and Family Code. Makes a stock Bio Cell driver about $130 and the Bio Cell+ driver just under $200.

My Bio Cell driver was just delivered yesterday. I paid 165 and thought that was a great deal. By the way, I took it out today and it is one nice club.

Let us know. I saw the same thing in the description

I'm just curious about what shows up. The picture shows the older version but the description talks about the new ball. We shall see, I ordered a couple boxes and they are in the mail.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back