Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Let me see if I can throw the wife and kids out for a night and you and CJ can crash at my place if u wanted to come fri night after work

I'd be in Late. Leave here around 8, there by say 1:30... (Leave the light on for me? lol)

Heres our 3 options the way I see it:

Fox Den Could be the AM round, but he said we cant all show up with the coupons, only a few and then the other rounds are $40

We have a Boulder Creek twilight option for the PM for $39

and we have Fowlers Mill which some people bought the any time coupon, I was asked to get 3 (1 for me, CJ and my father in law)

thoughts??

Would Fowlers be an AM round?

Could be either

I'd be in Late. Leave here around 8, there by say 1:30... (Leave the light on for me? lol)

Let me see if I can throw the wife and kids out for a night and you and CJ can crash at my place if u wanted to come fri night after work

This sounds good and in which case I would probably play 36 before heading back.

But if CJ is coming in late, I respectively request a room with a lock. I have seen what he does to unsuspecting sleeping people. :)

If Fowlers is am, I'm almost 100% in

Didn't know your in was conditional? You got a coupon?

This sounds good and in which case I would probably play 36 before heading back.

But if CJ is coming in late, I respectively request a room with a lock. I have seen what he does to unsuspecting sleeping people. :)

Haha maybe some kid locks

Yea...it's quite the wake up call.

Working on rounding up some coupons for Fowler's Mill and fox den

Thinking we could have ourselves a nice friendly competition with some small prizes

If anyone needs one of the fowlers mill or fox den let me know. I have one of each.

Really wish this was any other non-event weekend. Dang wedding, the only one of the year.

Really wish this was any other non-event weekend. Dang wedding, the only one of the year.

I'm sure we can all get together again after the mc

So looks like we will have 8 to 9 guys...I know thanks to rob I have 4 fowlers mill and 1 fox den I'll need 1 of each and cj and my father in law have dibs on 2 of the fowlers mill so I will have 1 of those left available

Donated a Fox Den to 441 to be given out to someone. Disappointed I can't attend!

So looks like we will have 8 to 9 guys...I know thanks to rob I have 4 fowlers mill and 1 fox den I'll need 1 of each and cj and my father in law have dibs on 2 of the fowlers mill so I will have 1 of those left available

With GregDan's we have 5 Fowlers Mill and 3 Fox Den.

And I know Grins has some fox den at $20 too

Looks like we have quite the group attending

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Is it your wedding? The. Send a card with money and roll out buddy

pencil you in?

SMartest man in the thread

A tentative yes. I may be pressed for cash depending on when I have to write the check to start building my house.

I'm a for sure yes for the am. Still not sure about the afternoon round

I'm a for sure yes for the am. Still not sure about the afternoon round

I'll keep it simple for you since you are having a rough day

Ur in for that round too!

Are we doing any of these rounds as a scramble? That's a lot of golf. Lol.

Back