#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

would love to be part of the fun but I am planning a knee replacement in October.I will be interested to hear what transpires.

It is true that she is coming on board. What I do not know is whether she is focused on the entire brand or just golf.
It is a bigger company than most folks know.

Looking forward to seeing who will be joining us. October seems to far away for my next THP event.

This event will truly be special, I have zero doubt.
It is a MUST attend!

I hope I'm there with you to watch more boring golf

Id love some more boring golf. Kenh was telling me and wardy that all day yesterday. With this driver that's all your going to get, is find fairways.

Awesome contest! Bummed that I am not allowed to take this Saturday off of work because of a special event we are having. Seems like those always fall on the weekends I want to make plans! Good luck everyone!

I want my ticket stamped for this one. Wilson and THP, what could anyone else want?

I will be vying for a spot in this, for sure!

June bump...haven't forgotten about ya...I need some more #PersonalDistance :act-up:
Still 5 spots open?

Really?!?! Sign me up! #PersonalDistanceAdvocate

I can't wait to throw my hat in the ring, this is such an amazing/exclusive event!

will there be any contests that don't use twitter to enter? just wondering?

will there be any contests that don't use twitter to enter? just wondering?

There might be. Although opening a twitter account for some of the THP Events (think Grandaddy, etc) might be worth it. Even if you only use it for THP Events and contests.

More info coming up on this one very soon.

My ears just started tingling. Can't wait.

Ya, I'm pumped to the max

I'm listening!

Back