What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thatta boy. Love it man. As for me, I think a group of us are going to the big Texan tonight. I know it's not great but they can host a big party

Thatta boy. Love it man. As for me, I think a group of us are going to the big Texan tonight. I know it's not great but they can host a big party

Your in Amarillo! I dread my Amarillo trips, but Big Texan is a stop when I'm there.

7&7 and a Diablo burger. Good end to a rough day

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You had me at any food/meal named diablo.

Your in Amarillo! I dread my Amarillo trips, but Big Texan is a stop when I'm there.

That I am. For 2 weeks, stopping off in Dallas this weekend but back out here next week as well

That I am. For 2 weeks, stopping off in Dallas this weekend but back out here next week as well

I feel for you. Not much there (my wife's family lived there)

Head over to Blue Sky and grab a bacon cheeseburger for me.

Ok so Im gonna get creative tonight. Im gonna make a Ground Turkey and Chorizo Meatloaf stuffed with Bacon and Habanero Jack Cheese. With mashed or roasted potatoes and pan fried green beans with some homemade brown gravy....man i started salivating just typing that....haha!

Pad Thai for the Bangkok Restaurant on Ohio St.

Absolutely great but they took my request to make it spicy a little too far. Holy hellfire! !

Quesadillas.

Had a chicken salad at bw3. Decided to go with hot sauce instead of mild. Bad decision

Striploin and a bottle of 1995 Shafer Hillside.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402194568.665563.jpg

Camping near KC

Green chile double from Whataburger and fries.

Grimaldi's Pizza was great

Bruscheta (sp?), a few different cheeses and summer sausages with a few bottles of wine.

Cioppino and an Anchor Steam in North Beach.
IMG_20140611_185003596.jpg

Sushi and Sapporo

Cheeseburger and onion rings in Ozark, AL

Got a whole pork loin in the Grill, some red skin potatoes with dry Italian dressing, and garlic bread.

Grilled fish, rice, and salad.

Made a couple grilled cheese

Papa Murphy's chicken bacon stuffed pizza. :D

Pork tender and fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back