Arizona/Utah/Nevada/SoCal Fall 2014 Event

Keep in mind there may be a few guys from this side trying to get into the THP Event October 10th in Chicago. While its a journey, the event is going to be spectacular and comes complete with equipment, golf, tour of HQ Innovation R&D lab, etc.

Well of course THP official events are the preference of everyone! I am sure that most, if not all, of us would donate a small toe or a first born to be in Chicago. This would be for those that can't make the Chicago event.

Thanks for letting me know!

I'm in NM. I would be in for PHX.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

man if my late summer wasnt jam packed Id consider this.

Hoping next year to get out that way a few times

I would be down for sure. Always wanted to play there.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

It seems like this is turning into a real thing now. I know there won't be a consensus on location, so I'll throw together some options and we'll see where it goes.

I'd be interested

Depending on the Area I could probably make a weekend.

I think Vegas is my northern limit and Phoenix or San Diego my western limit...plus it depends on what shift I'm working. But I might be able to make it a thing.

Bump - Hope this happens!!

Snowbirding in Palm Springs area, I'd be up for anything late October/November in any of the 3 (Vegas, Phoenix or S Diego), but it's too much of a drive from NW Washington-down, back and down again.
I'll stay with this thread to see where it goes.
Jeff

Holy crap! How is already October!?
I'm assuming most places are overseeding in Phx now and won't be really playable until mid-November.
Is it the same in Palm Springs/Vegas?

Holy crap! How is already October!?
I'm assuming most places are overseeding in Phx now and won't be really playable until mid-November.
Is it the same in Palm Springs/Vegas?

Got a few open near me that look to be in great shape. Starfire would be a fun little course for everyone.

Tucson area started reseeding about a month ago and should be in good shape soon, for the most part.

I could make any Sunday in November within a couple hours drive of Phoenix.
Saturdays except the one after Thanksgiving are shot for me.

How does Nov 9 or 16 sound to anyone? 18 or 36?

the 16th for me.

Lemme clear it with the wife for a trip that long. I'd prefer the 9th, as it's the 4-day weekend for me, but I can make the 16th happen.

Lemme clear it with the wife for a trip that long. I'd prefer the 9th, as it's the 4-day weekend for me, but I can make the 16th happen.
I can play somewhere south of Phoenix if that helps.

I am good for Nov 16. Between Phx and Tucson we could play Southern Dunes, Poston Butte, or head to the Gallery or Sewailo further south. Quintero is a tough course but has the best greens around.

Not sure yet if I will be able to play but either date should work.

I am good for Nov 16. Between Phx and Tucson we could play Southern Dunes, Poston Butte, or head to the Gallery or Sewailo further south. Quintero is a tough course but has the best greens around.
I won't lie, I'll state my preference for Sewailo or Arizona National, though if others prefer a course in Phoenix, I'll do my best to make it happen.

Troon card rate at Sewailo is $79+ tax in November. Let's see how many ppl commit to this.

Troon card rate at Sewailo is $79+ tax in November.

That's my upper limit given several other recent golf purchases.
Unfortunately I don't own a Troon card.

Looks like AZ National is the same rate. I didn't check rates at the other courses that were listed earlier in the thread that are also south of Phx.

That's my upper limit given several other recent golf purchases.
Unfortunately I don't own a Troon card.

Looks like AZ National is the same rate. I didn't check rates at the other courses that were listed earlier in the thread that are also south of Phx.
Depending on how many ppl are playing, the card allows guests to play at the Troon card rate. I can call with a final number, usually the courses are pretty good about extending that rate to a few other golfers.

Back