Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Are we doing any of these rounds as a scramble? That's a lot of golf. Lol.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Not both maybe we creative with 1

We need to get more people to this. I'm hoping for at least 12 for the first round.

I'm a for sure in. Are the details on the first page 100% for sure?

Atta boy!!

Hoping to get us a definite head count here in the next 48 hours and I can make our tee times.

Hoping to get us a definite head count here in the next 48 hours and I can make our tee times.
Sounds great

so its fowlers in the AM and Fox den in the PM?

Thats the plan assuming no hiccups

Should know by the end of the weekend when my stuff will be here and I can give you a definitive answer then. Really hoping I can make it and is it looks like it is going to be a blast.

Should know by the end of the weekend when my stuff will be here and I can give you a definitive answer then. Really hoping I can make it and is it looks like it is going to be a blast.

Sounds like a plan I can call courses monday then

What are the greens fees for Fowlers if we play it in the am?

What are the greens fees for Fowlers if we play it in the am?

No coupon is 69, trying to get as many coupons together as we can

No coupon is 69, trying to get as many coupons together as we can

Yikes lol ya let me know if coupons are available. Would Fox Den take us in the AM that way Fowlers is less than an arm and a leg in the afternoon?

Yikes lol ya let me know if coupons are available. Would Fox Den take us in the AM that way Fowlers is less than an arm and a leg in the afternoon?

Sort of, the coupons there cant be used til 11am, he would let us off early but cant all show up with the coupons which would likely happen.

Sort of, the coupons there cant be used til 11am, he would let us off early but cant all show up with the coupons which would likely happen.

Lol here's a bunch of coupons for you guys to buy. But don't show up with them. Makes sense

Matt gave up a fowlers Mill for the cause, so maybe 2 guys split that (1 uses it and gives the other guy $35 bucks towards the $70 that guy would have to pay)

Then GregDan has 1 Im sure he would sell, I dont think we paid more than $25 or $30 for it

so we got options

im in for for the fox den round whenever that is ...i love fowlers but i have no cupon

im in for for the fox den round whenever that is ...i love fowlers but i have no cupon

maybe we can track one down, lets see how it plays out

Matt gave up a fowlers Mill for the cause, so maybe 2 guys split that (1 uses it and gives the other guy $35 bucks towards the $70 that guy would have to pay)

Then GregDan has 1 Im sure he would sell, I dont think we paid more than $25 or $30 for it

so we got options

I would pay the $35 if someone wants to split it with me

I cant do tee times for Fowlers Mill til the 11th (whatever)

Then GregDan has 1 for sale for $35
Robman7 has 1 for sale for $35

I have 1 for me
I have 1 for My father in Law
I have 1 for Michigan Slice
Grins has 1 for Himself

edit for the mistake I made...mmaynard11 coupon is for fox den

Fox den will be easy we got a crap ton of those

Fowlers is such a pain in the behind to work with. Thank god the course is so nice

Well I would love a coupon if there are any extras but understand if there are none left.

Well I would love a coupon if there are any extras but understand if there are none left.

we will make it work 1 way or another

Sounds good

Back