2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re-signed up!

I'm a little ashamed that it took me this long to renew my membership to the club since last year, but better late than never!!

I'm sorry if I'm being dense but where are the event sign ups and details at?

DCBrad is correct.
Lots are filled of course, but still ongoing through contests are.

#personaldistance
The Gauntlet
The Grandaddy

And of course signup for this one comes up very soon. Details in that thread.

THP Bridgestone Championship

Thanks guys. Wish I would have checked this out earlier in the year. I want to make it to one at least.

Thanks guys. Wish I would have checked this out earlier in the year. I want to make it to one at least.

Wish I was able to make an event but I live here in Arkansas. Suck

Lake Charles, LA wasnt that far was it? Something like 5.5 hours?

Airplane? We had people from all the US in Dallas the last 2 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just wanted to take a second and say thank you for those that are part of the 2014 Albatross Club. We are coming into the meat of the season and none of this could happen without the wonderful people here that make it all possible.

Thanks, and we are excited for the rest of the year.

As we reach the half way point of the year, I want to once again take a second and say thank you to those that support THP. Without your assistance in the AC, none of this could happen. The contests, the events, the forum testing, none of it happens without the generosity of the wonderful people here.

You guys make the community what it is and your help is so much appreciated.

By far the best investment of the year.

No need to thank me. As Maynard said, best money I've invested all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we reach the half way point of the year, I want to once again take a second and say thank you to those that support THP. Without your assistance in the AC, none of this could happen. The contests, the events, the forum testing, none of it happens without the generosity of the wonderful people here.

You guys make the community what it is and your help is so much appreciated.

Thanks for this entire forum! I look forward to a long and rewarding relationship with THP!

It's definitely a special place and I'm very thankful to be a part of it.

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support this year so far. Without your assistance none of this happens.

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support this year so far. Without your assistance none of this happens.
No thank you guys for offering it and this great place.

2015 will be sent as soon as it opens.

As above, we should be thanking you JB for everything you provide for the community

Gutted, just sorted out my bag after a thorough soaking on Saturday and putting everything back after a wash, dry and airing and I've lost my THP Albatross ball marker :angry:

I've used it in every match/round since receiving it.

Got a 4th round Nike matchplay knock-out this morning, if I win this one I've won my regional heats, need to put the loss of my treasured ball marker out of my mind!

When will 2015 Albatross Club membership become available? I'm guessing the end of October?

When will 2015 Albatross Club membership become available? I'm guessing the end of October?

That is correct. 2014 is staying open just in case someone wants to take a chance at the final #TheGrandaddy contest. Once that is done, 2014 will be closed and 2015 will open up with something rather unique.

That is correct. 2014 is staying open just in case someone wants to take a chance at the final #TheGrandaddy contest. Once that is done, 2014 will be closed and 2015 will open up with something rather unique.
Can't wait to sign up again. Best value in golf, hands down! Something unique sounds pretty interesting too. :)

More teasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back