2014 FedEx St. Jude Classic [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw his score.

To me on Big Break NFL he looked like one of the best i belive his partner Emily Tally had a similar showing at the LPGA Shoprite

Buddy of mine just texted me from the tourney to tell me about an exchange he overheard between Fredrik Jacobson and a drunk fan.
Apparently Jacobson had found a fairway bunker and the fan told him that he bet him a beer that he couldn't make the green from there.
Fredrik knocked the ball on and turned to the fan and told him he owed him a beer.
Good to see some of the pros can still have a sense of humor out on the course.

Ugh another delay. Right after I started watching

GLad to see Gmac is lurking

Rain delay, view from side of fairway 2 looking back to 7
May not play anymore, we're just waiting. Thunder, lighting and wind oh my

enuhy3yb.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Any chance this thing still ends on Sunday? I think a lot of these guys are going to lament messing up their schedules for Pinehurst.

Any chance this thing still ends on Sunday? I think a lot of these guys are going to lament messing up their schedules for Pinehurst.

No word yet.....we're still sitting and waiting to hear from pga on a plan. Waiting and watching rain blows

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

My Guess is that the PGA would shorten it to a 54 hole event rather than mess with the US Open

I'm going to get half the second round to go with the third round when I head over tomorrow.

I thinking a 54 hole event at this stage of the game.

Well ok. Technically my whole fantasy team made it to Saturday :)

Have they made any official announcement about shortening the tournament to 54 or are they going into Tuesday?

Have they made any official announcement about shortening the tournament to 54 or are they going into Tuesday?
doubt they would go into Tuesday the Week of the US Open

I will be lucky if 5 guys on my team make the cut :at-wits-end:

doubt they would go into Tuesday the Week of the US Open

Just read that the 3rd round will start today, going off both 1&10 from 4-6pm.

What hat is Rickie wearing??

New drinking game every time Ian Baker Finch mentions the palm beach gardens/Jupiter area drink

I wish Gary McCord would shut the hell up sometimes. He just becomes annoying after awhile, talks about so many random things

Pretty cool that Poulter gave full clubhouse passes to i think 6 twitter followers

Why is there no more live coverage? After all those delays that's pretty disappointing.

Yep no more live coverage and now theres some stupid leaf blower infomercial.
Why is there no more live coverage? After all those delays that's pretty disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back