What would you pay?

66Tiger

Golf > Work = :^)
Reaction score
Handicap
Beer&Soju
I have ~300 balls of various brands. What would you pay for a grab bag of 10 balls that includes at least one Pro V1/V1x?

I would separate the premium balls, sell them together at premium price, then the rest as a bundle.

Take a look on ebay to see what they are going for.

Marketplace?

When I get back from Korea, Kansas City area. I live on Fort Leavenworth and there is a post wide garage sale twice a year. Just want to set up a table and sell 10 ball grab-bags. Lots of Pro V1/V1x and crazy Korean and Japaneses balls too. Some extra moola to buy a new club.

I would separate the premium balls, sell them together at premium price, then the rest as a bundle.

Take a look on ebay to see what they are going for.

Do not want to mess with shipping. I also hate epay and refuse to give them any money.

001_zpsd1298969.jpg

What would you pay?

5 dollars, if the 9/10 other balls are in ok shape and semi good / good balls. Like Nike Mojo, Wilson DX 2, Velocity etc.

Wilson Smartcore balls wouldn't buy at all.

Last edited:
Right now eBay has a thing going on where you don't pay seller fees. Not sure if that is available to everyone or not.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

I would probably separate the premium balls that are in very good or better condition and try 10 for $10 on those and maybe 10 for $3 for the others.

Here in the Myrtle Beach area at the flea markets proV1's go for $10 a doz and I can get just about any other ball for .25 apiece. Last week I picked up a doz of proV1 for $8 and cherry picked some nike RZN Platinum at 3 for a buck[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

Why group them in lots of 10? Most golfers are used to buying golf balls in lots of a dozen. I think $6 is a good price for a dozen good used prov1's, and less for mid-priced balls.

Good luck with your sale.

I probably wouldn't pay more than $5 but it really would depend on what I saw in each bag.

Right now eBay has a thing going on where you don't pay seller fees. Not sure if that is available to everyone or not.

Really? Never heard of them doing anything like this before.

I think it is the Listing fee. Sellers still have to pay the selling fee.

I have ~300 balls of various brands. What would you pay for a grab bag of 10 balls that includes at least one Pro V1/V1x?

Nuttin'. I typically leave 4 or 5 "found" balls out on the course every round because they are brands or models that I'm not interested in, so I wouldn't have any reason to spend any money on the same sort of collection.

What would you pay?

From eBay, offer ends June 15th. No sellers fees, and pay no listing fees.

Maybe they only send it out to some people, and not to others? I have never sold before so maybe this is a targeted offer to get me to do so?

ETA: seems it is a promotional offer "by invitation only" by which I assume it's to get non sellers to start selling. It was for one item a day for a ten day period.

I don't buy golf balls anymore. I already have 4-500 that I use on my backyard driving net and putting green, and my home course marshals collect found balls of all brands, on the course and places them in a grab bucket at the front desk. Lots of top brands, and everyone grabs a sleeve or two on their way to the first tee.

Back