2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

Come on Pete, dang.
Hahahaha. Am I in charge of finding a course? And do we know what time we need to be done golfing by?

Hahahaha. Am I in charge of finding a course? And do we know what time we need to be done golfing by?

No, I think Rambler is talking about rental vehicle.

Come on Pete, dang.

No hurries from me... Mostly... :)

I'm hoping we can get in a round on Friday, but don't want to encroach on any planned activities.

For anyone interested, check out Kings Creek or Forrest Crossing. Reasonable costs and relatively close to the hotel.

I'm good to look for course options and book it if others are on board. I know we were tying to wait until we knew what the Friday event timing was, though.

You don't have that all done yet???

Bumping as we get closer.

No, I think Rambler is talking about rental vehicle.
Rambler and Troy are definitely in on the rental. Flying Wedge may also be in, but he lands a bit later than we do, and that will depend on what the plan for a Friday round will end up being.

JB asked a few times that we hold off on scheduling anything for Friday until the itinerary for the weekend comes out. I'm sure that will be released shortly and we can finalize the Friday rounds then.

No hurries from me... Mostly... :)

I'm hoping we can get in a round on Friday, but don't want to encroach on any planned activities.

For anyone interested, check out Kings Creek or Forrest Crossing. Reasonable costs and relatively close to the hotel.

I'm good to look for course options and book it if others are on board. I know we were tying to wait until we knew what the Friday event timing was, though.

FYI. Forrest crossing should be a no go. Had some customers of mine play in a tournament there a couple of weeks ago. They were not please. They had lost most of their fairways and greens. It was so bad, they let everyone use tees from the fairway. People were mad because they did not tell them in time, so the event could find another place to play. It is usually in great shape. Just be sure to ask if you all decide to play there.

FYI. Forrest crossing should be a no go. Had some customers of mine play in a tournament there a couple of weeks ago. They were not please. They had lost most of their fairways and greens. It was so bad, they let everyone use tees from the fairway. People were mad because they did not tell them in time, so the event could find another place to play. It is usually in great shape. Just be sure to ask if you all decide to play there.

Thanks, Blynn. Any insight on Kings Creek?

I have never played the course, but I have heard it is a great course. Unfortunately, I have not heard what kind of shape it is in. You might want to try this course if you have not played there before. It is very challenging and sort of a links style. http://www.gaylordsprings.com/ And it is close to the airport.

Giving this guy a nice little bump so we can figure friday out.

I am definitely up for giving a Friday round a go. Will be in Nashville around 10:30 according to Mapquest.

Pete looks like were good for figuring out a round on Friday. We need to be at the meet and greet at 630-7. So I would say to be safe to have everyone done playing golf around 5pm or so. Figure make it to the hotel and check in and get a nice shower before the meet and greet. Looks like the courses we have thought of so far are Kings Creek and Forrest Crossings. Have no idea who all is wanting to play a round on Friday.

http://www.forrestcrossing.com/
http://www.kingscreekgolf.com/
Rambler and Troy are definitely in on the rental. Flying Wedge may also be in, but he lands a bit later than we do, and that will depend on what the plan for a Friday round will end up being.

JB asked a few times that we hold off on scheduling anything for Friday until the itinerary for the weekend comes out. I'm sure that will be released shortly and we can finalize the Friday rounds then.

I have already communicated with Dawg Daddy about playing together on Friday so I know he is in.

That's 3 of us, 21 more to go unless JB and other THPer's are up to play with us.
I have already communicated with Dawg Daddy about playing together on Friday so I know he is in.

Pete looks like were good for figuring out a round on Friday. We need to be at the meet and greet at 630-7. So I would say to be safe to have everyone done playing golf around 5pm or so. Figure make it to the hotel and check in and get a nice shower before the meet and greet. Looks like the courses we have thought of so far are Kings Creek and Forrest Crossings. Have no idea who all is wanting to play a round on Friday.

http://www.forrestcrossing.com/
http://www.kingscreekgolf.com/
I saw that, but unfortunately I am no longer attending the event.

I'm also pretty sure my responsibility was only the rental car, not setting up any golf. I have no idea who was doing that,

I'm sure many more will start chiming in before long. Thread will probably blow up tomorrow!

What I thought you were coming man, I must have missed that your not coming anymore or I forgot. Me and others will miss ya.
I saw that, but unfortunately I am no longer attending the event.

I'm also pretty sure my responsibility was only the rental car, not setting up any golf. I have no idea who was doing that,

Pete will no doubt be sorely missed!

When is everyone arriving and/or wanting to tee off (agree that we should be done by 5)?

Troyefl and I are getting in somewhat early.

I am thinking around 11 and last group to be teeing off around 12 just to be safe incase we run into some slow groups. I just want to make sure we can get this all figured out so I know what time I need to be leaving from peoria. What course are you thinking??? My thought is Forrest crossing because it looks like a nice course, got good reviews and is like 15 minutes from the hotel.
When is everyone arriving and/or wanting to tee off (agree that we should be done by 5)?

Troyefl and I are getting in somewhat early.

Just looked up Forrest Crossing and that looks fine to me if others are in agreement. The rate seems good at $40.

Just seen on there facebook page that one of the holes there resodding so they are making it a par 3. But besides that looks like a great course.
Just looked up Forrest Crossing and that looks fine to me if others are in agreement. The rate seems good at $40.

As long as there aren't a bunch of temp greens and such, I have no issue with it. Still 17 others that will play to the scorecard!

As long as there aren't a bunch of temp greens and such, I have no issue with it. Still 17 others that will play to the scorecard!

Keep that old man Dawg straight if ya can :act-up:

That is correct Scott. Can't wait to meet ya and play some great golf.

Keep that old man Dawg straight if ya can :act-up:

Will not be an easy task! But if he gets out of hand, I will use some of the tricks I learned from you.... :deadhorse:

Back