Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Oh gotcha. Well I'll take one of those and save one for Jordan. That's basically the same thing

ok cool, send GregDan a PM and you guys can take care of it offline

If there arent all 4somes for the afternoon round there is an outside chance i could make it but wont know until thursday with work.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If there arent all 4somes for the afternoon round there is an outside chance i could make it but wont know until thursday with work.

Don't u worry about even outs of people if u can make it come on out. If not maybe this fall.

Alright cool. Ill let you know thursday either way.

Alright cool. Ill let you know thursday either way.

I'll add a few to the tee times anyhow so that works out

A round the following Sunday morning anyone?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

A round the following Sunday morning anyone?

You animal. You gonna make the drive both days?

You animal. You gonna make the drive both days?

I haven't made all my plans yet but I will probably leave Friday after work.

Just wanted to post this ahead of time. Open invite to my place after the rounds on Saturday for an evening cookout and bonfire. Nothing huge nothing fancy just shootin the breeze after a long day. For CJ and Jordan, you guys have long drives home. Your more than welcome to stay at my place. We have the room for it. CJ, there's a wonderful spot you can park your car and sleep all night lol just let me know ahead of time.

Just wanted to post this ahead of time. Open invite to my place after the rounds on Saturday for an evening cookout and bonfire. Nothing huge nothing fancy just shootin the breeze after a long day. For CJ and Jordan, you guys have long drives home. Your more than welcome to stay at my place. We have the room for it. CJ, there's a wonderful spot you can park your car and sleep all night lol just let me know ahead of time.

and all it took was talking to your wife about the pm 18

and all it took was talking to your wife about the pm 18

Lol seriously. Even if it's just a couple guys I can use my new grill and burn the wood from the trees we had cut down

I'll bring the shandy. Shelly has got to meet CJ.

Gonna bump this and try to keep it towards the top. Really looking forward to this and would like to see a couple more people join in on the fun

PM round is done, Fox Den 3pm

Ty might be able to make it. He's off of work at 12:30

Ty might be able to make it. He's off of work at 12:30

get him to confirm.

Latest I can make the AM tee time is this wednesday, may try today or tomorrow and see if they let me do it early.

get him to confirm.

Latest I can make the AM tee time is this wednesday, may try today or tomorrow and see if they let me do it early.

I texted him. I'll let you know when I hear something back

Just found out that my belongings should be here either tomorrow or Wednesday. So I am in for the 21st if there is still room. What are the tee times for the 2nd round? I am trying to decide if I can play the second round and still make the drive back that night.

Just found out that my belongings should be here either tomorrow or Wednesday. So I am in for the 21st if there is still room. What are the tee times for the 2nd round? I am trying to decide if I can play the second round and still make the drive back that night.

3pm, we can make sure you are in first group to get you home

3pm, we can make sure you are in first group to get you home

Sounds good! Probably won't stick around afterwards so I can get back at a decent hour. Will have some 5 hour energy stocked up!

Sounds good! Probably won't stick around afterwards so I can get back at a decent hour. Will have some 5 hour energy stocked up!

understandable, glad you are making the trip!

Things are looking better for me for the pm round. Still nothing for sure but im starting first shift tomorrow so even if i have to work the morning i should be able to make it.

Things are looking better for me for the pm round. Still nothing for sure but im starting first shift tomorrow so even if i have to work the morning i should be able to make it.

nice dude, I'll put you on the list and we will work later this week on a coupon for ya

oh boo you know you want to stay and party in OH..

Back