Cobra golf order?

Barberakb

USAF / Go Cowboys!
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone ordered from Cobra golf.com before?

Just curios how long it took for your order to ship.

I placed an order a week ago and don't have any tacking info yet.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure BigTex has, for his daughter. You might PM him for some info.

I ordered last week and I found it very reasonable, 24-48 hours to ship, check your spam folder for the shiping notice, or maybe the product you ordered is back ordered?

I ordered something last week...it said it takes 2-3 days to leave their warehouse...I just got my shipment notification yesterday but in the info it said that the items were shipped out on Friday

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Was it a customer build or straight off the site? Usually 5-7 business days to get to the shipping stage if it was custom or a stock issue.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I just ordered a single iron off of their website last week, complete with a L/L/L adjustment and wraps put under the stock grip. it ended up shipping within 3 business days and I'll be getting my package either today or tomorrow.

If you haven't gotten anything in your spam folder, it might be worth an email. The only gripe I've seen about CPG is their failure to notify of delays in shipping due to backorders of product.

I would give them a call

If it was a set, it will take a little longer than a single club. I agree about calling them.

actually have not had the best experience. Ordered a custom set from Golfsmith 5/21, estimated Ship date 6/3. On 6/4, 6/5, & 6/6, the owner of my local Golfsmith called in for status update to Cobra (because they wouldn't answer me directly which I tried first), and got different one every time. First guy told him that he couldn't give him that info, the corporate office would have to call (what???). Second rep told him is was backordered until July with no explanation. 3rd rep (when he called to cancel my order), told him it already shipped out on 6/5 (and expecting it tomorrow). So clearly, some very uninformed CS reps.

On top of that, on 6/4 I ordered some grips and a belt directly from Cobra website. Still shows "in processing" now on 6/10, with no other update sent from Cobra.

I love the equipment and gear...though I'll admit I'm a little put off with my recent experiences.

Trying the email route first before I start calling. Thanks for the replies.
Hopefully they aren't always this slow.

my status of my order just changed this evening to "on hold" now

Just got off the phone. They said I should have tracking info in a day or 2.
I dunno, maybe it's just me but that seems a little slow. It's been 8 days already.
Hopefully I get some tracking info soon.

I ordered a set of Baffler XL's and most recently some Biocell Irons. Call CS for online orders and talk to Aaron.... Top notch service for me!

I placed an order a week ago and it took 5 days to ship. I called them and they looked up the order and have me a status with no issues. It does seem a little slow for a standard set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my tracking info today so atleast its on its way

Glad to hear it Barberakb! Hope you enjoy!

I would bet the slow up is due to the amount of orders that they received when running that mistake special.

I would bet the slow up is due to the amount of orders that they received when running that mistake special.

Was it really a mistake? I ask, because right now the major retailers are all offering 25% off as well, and that can be used on Cobra gear, among others.

Was it really a mistake? I ask, because right now the major retailers are all offering 25% off as well, and that can be used on Cobra gear, among others.

I dont know if it was a mistake, but the code didnt work later on the same day.

Back