Rebuild your bag today!

Classic 10.5 kusala blue 61x
Classic 3w 14 tour kusala blue 72x
Adams pro 20 shaft tbc
Apex pro or tp mc 4-pw project x 6.5
Atv or mack daddy 2 50,54,58 project x 6.0
My manta belly cut down so heavy head or vline tank cruiser!
Z star or penta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Higher quality than what, current model year Callaway? I'm confused.

stock everything, and callaway isnt exactly the top end. If you could have ANY club would you willingly take stock everything from mid grade brands? No, if you could have anything you wanted it would all be custom built high end clubs that would be several thousands of dollars.. Perhaps im taking the ops question too literally.

stock everything, and callaway isnt exactly the top end. If you could have ANY club would you willingly take stock everything from mid grade brands? No, if you could have anything you wanted it would all be custom built high end clubs that would be several thousands of dollars.. Perhaps im taking the ops question too literally.

You consider Callaway a mid grade brand? And for what it's worth, I just got to order a complete set of clubs and had many different shaft options, I went stock with all of them.

If I could rebuild my bag, I'd probably keep what I have right now, except for the hybrids I would probably change them to the Cobra Bio Cells and I would possibly switch my MTs out to Apex irons. Everything else would stay the same.

Now if I could get a new swing...

I'm pretty happy with my Titleist bag of clubs now. If I had to do it over I might go with an AP1/AP2 combo set so I could really try to zero in on accuracy. Other than that I think I'm good. I wouldn't turn down a chance to build a new set of clubs with a different company if I played better with them.

Having been fit for my bag for the Morgan Cup, I'm amazed that, despite trying many different shaft and head combinations, how often Callaway's stock offerings kept ending up producing the best results. I've hit many other clubs from the past 18 months or so, and rarely would I have kept the stock shaft, but the X2Hot with the Aldila Tour Blue produced better numbers than anything else I hit. With a full bag fitting, the only clubs I went with aftermarket shafts was the irons to put in Recoil 680's.

And if Callaway isn't a top-tier brand right now, I'm not really sure what is. Admittedly, I don't have an eye for an obscurity upcharge.

You consider Callaway a mid grade brand? And for what it's worth, I just got to order a complete set of clubs and had many different shaft options, I went stock with all of them.

I was exaggerating a little to get my point across, callaway is obviously a good, reliable brand with many offerings. All im trying to say is, there are better, higher end options available when picking your "if you could have ANY club" options. As was pointed out by the op though, if that is what works best for him, then it is best for him.

I was exaggerating a little to get my point across, callaway is obviously a good, reliable brand with many offerings. All im trying to say is, there are better, higher end options available when picking your "if you could have ANY club" options. As was pointed out by the op though, if that is what works best for him, then it is best for him.

Could you give me some examples of these higher end options? I was under the impression that Callaway, Titleist, Ping etc were top of the line.

Could you give me some examples of these higher end options? I was under the impression that Callaway, Titleist, Ping etc were top of the line.

honma, if your asking what id pick I would have to say that I dont know yet.

Driver - Bio Cell with Diamana Kai'Li 65
Fairway - Covert 2.0
Hybrid - Bio Cell with Kai'Li
Irons - Ping I25
Wedges - Ping I25
Putter - Nike Method Mod 00

I honestly don't think I would change a thing. For the first time in a long time I have my dream bag for a season

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Rebuild your bag today!

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5 Red Tie (current gamer)

588 14° 3 wood (currently have the 15.5°)

588 18° 5 wood (to match the 3)

Bobby Jones Black 23°(?) hybrid

Callaway Apex 5-PW with F4 110 Recoils

Cleveland 588 RTX CB 50° with F4 110 Recoil

Cleveland 588 RTX MB 54° low bounce and 58° high bounce with F4 Recoils

SeeMore Z2c with SuperStroke Mid-Slim 1.0

Last edited:
I could not be happier with my current bag. Mine is set (for now)....

I'm satisfied with my Ping G25 irons, the TM 14 degree mini driver, and Scotty Cameron GoLo putter. I really like the SLDR woods, and would add an SLDR 4-wood and SLDR hybrid.

I wouldn't change too much in my bag honestly. Maybe toy around with my 3 wood and Hybrid to an I25 set, but I really love my set as it stands.

Would change a few things (all assuming they would be upgrades from my current setup).

Driver: Big Bertha 10.5

3W: Big Bertha

5W: sticking with the Adams XTD Ti here

4H: sticking X2Hot 22

5H: maybe X2Hot or stay with Adams XTD Ti

6I-GW: Apex or I25...

SW/LW: Cleveland 588 RTX CB

Putter: SeeMore X3 counter balanced

Driver: G25
3W: Tight Lies 14*
Hybrid: XTD Ti 18*
4I-GW: Wilson C100
SW/LW: Cleveland 588 RTX CB

I am very content with my bag, absolutely loving my driver right now

I would upgrade my irons - I've been wanting some J40 DPC's forever and would snag some up soon if I had the funds

I'd love to upgrade to X Hot 2 hybrids

Wedges would prob be Vokey SM5's

But that's about it - I love what I have now, but I'd prob say irons will be next upgrade

I think the only thing I would change in my bag... is the bag itself! I want a new stand/carry bag w 14 dividers. Won't happen until 2015 unless I win one.

I'm pretty satisfied with my current bag and my backup bag. If Ping announced a new full set of Raptures, I'd likely reconsider.

Back