How often do you get a new golf bag / how many do you have?

I'm going to hate this thread...as of a few weeks ago I had the following:

Callaway ORG XT Cart Bag - sold it to my bartender
Callaway XTT Stand Bag - sold it on eBay
Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag - sold it to a THPer
Sun Mountain Hybrid Stand Bag - currently for sale
Ping Staff Bag - my "extra club" holder next to the TV in the living room
Ping MoonLite II Carry Bag - my range bag that I never use
Ping Hoofer Stand Bag - traded it to a guy in my golf league for three slices of pizza (not kidding)
Bridgestone BSG Stand Bag - my current gamer

This is an awesome thread which has gotten quite popular - makes me feel a little bit better about the amount of money I spend on everything golf and not just clubs!

I keep a bag until it breaks or can't be used any more. My last bag lasted just about 10 years. Hoping my current bag last just as long because it's by far the best carrying bag I've ever had.

I currently have 2. I've had 2 bags in the last 12 years. I still have the old one and use it for travel.

I have two stand bags and one cart bag at the moment. I've looking for a good cart bag on sale but non of them have managed to catch my eye just yet.

I replace them maybe every eighteen months. Four bags now the carry bag is in good shape for travel, the two cart bags for my walking cart are somewhat worn, and the old carry bag is retired. But I'm not getting another until next year when our club gets the new logo with 1915-2015 on it.

Well seeing as it's only been about a year since I picked the great game back up. I think I might be as you put it a hoarder. Currently have 2 ogio stand bags, an ogio cart bag and a nike staff bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would estimate I change bags every 5 years or so.

Back