New bag needed....

Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
In search of a new bag.

Looking for something good for around $125. 14 way top is possible. Black/lime in color to match cart.

I know it will be tough giving the price but girlfriend is on a spending spree ;)

Just seeing what ideas I can get from yall..

3...2...1.....GEAUX!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Well Ill be.... Thanks Jlukes!

It is nice for sure.

Luckily my Caddytek allows for standbags to be used aswell!!!! Im not crazy about the 8way top as Im picky with having all my clubs seperated but its that that big of an issue for me

That it is...... thats going to be the next purchase!

You should seriously consider the Woode top instead of the 15 way. The Woode is the best bag system short of the Bennington or Bag Boy hosts out there, IMHO.

Tapataptapa on my Samsung S5

I was going to suggest an Ogio! I have the 2013 model of the Ozone and I love it! The Woode top is really well laid out, and all though I don't have 14 individual dividers, I am still able to have my clubs separated nicely. It has individual slots for your woods/hybrids/putter, and then 3 larger Iron slots (so I have my 4,5,6; 7,8,9; and then wedges P,A,S,L all in their own spaces). It is really great for me!

Try to stay away from the major brands if possible. I would go with a company that specializes primary in bags like Sun Mountain or Ogio.

I was going to suggest an Ogio! I have the 2013 model of the Ozone and I love it! The Woode top is really well laid out, and all though I don't have 14 individual dividers, I am still able to have my clubs separated nicely. It has individual slots for your woods/hybrids/putter, and then 3 larger Iron slots (so I have my 4,5,6; 7,8,9; and then wedges P,A,S,L all in their own spaces). It is really great for me!

Love the top of my Wisp and it's set up similar to the above

Try to stay away from the major brands if possible. I would go with a company that specializes primary in bags like Sun Mountain or Ogio.

Would you say the same about staff bags and if so, why? I've never owned one because of cost but would like one eventually.

Would you say the same about staff bags and if so, why? I've never owned one because of cost but would like one eventually.

Staff bags are a different animal - all the major companies have great staff bags.

Staff bags are a different animal - all the major companies have great staff bags.

To be honest, when I eventually buy one I don't know if I will actually use it for golf or put it in my office for show!

I just went from a 14-way Sun Mountain to a Ogio with 8-way Woode... I'll never go back.

Appreciate the recommendations guys!!!!!! Will look more into the Woode tops!

If you lime the Woode system, look at the Adidas Samba bag, same top and can be found for a steal.

I had never heard of the Woode system before I read this thread. I have to say I am very intrigued by it, let the pondering begin!

I had never heard of the Woode system before I read this thread. I have to say I am very intrigued by it, let the pondering begin!

Me either

SecretAgentMang had a nice post on how he setup his Woode, mine is pretty similar.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...s-do-you-use&p=1545156&viewfull=1#post1545156
ElLAn.jpg

Another one I thought about was Mizzy's Aerolite Stand Bag - they call it the Kabuki Divider but I like the Woode system better:
51NrUa4bG7L._SY300_.jpg

I like that setup!

PoW!!!

For that price addidas makes the best stand bags but if you want to splurge you really can't go wrong an Ogio chamber or a Sun Mt C-130. I'm in the same boat...looking at some Nike stand bags

I have a black 2013 Ogio Chamber bag and love it. I've had it for maybe 8 months or so and it's gone to the range on average 3 times a week plus to a course 1 time a week. It's still in excellent condition.

Kinda liking that Ogio Press Stand bag as well... evwn has the Woode 8 top and only $80 on Amazon!

PoW!!!

Back