2015 EA Sports PGA Tour Golf Game - Trailer

Clearly taking a jab at EA sports E3 Trailer
I know, adding the huge ship at the end was funny. We'll see how the game actually turns out tho

I read somewhere that they don't have any actual courses in the game. Like big name ones. They are just generic courses that they created

Still not impressed. Need more. Player models don't look too smooth

I read somewhere that they don't have any actual courses in the game. Like big name ones. They are just generic courses that they created

Yes, that is the case with the golf club. And you can create your own courses and share and play ones that community creates

Haha that was great! Having some competition in the golf video game world could be really good for the consumers.

Interested to see how it uses Kinect.

Omg I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. That was excellent

Still not impressed. Need more. Player models don't look too smooth

My guess is it will be at least a few years behind EA in terms of player interaction, but even EA's version is pretty weak overall.

My guess is it will be at least a few years behind EA in terms of player interaction, but even EA's version is pretty weak overall.

Only edge I give EA is that they have actual courses. Not random generic ones. Hopefully in the next couple years this game will be able to have the real, famous, well known tracks

Only edge I give EA is that they have actual courses. Not random generic ones. Hopefully in the next couple years this game will be able to have the real, famous, well known tracks
within a month of full release you will see all the real courses pop up as users create them

Looks awesome. I have always been a huge fan of arcade style golf games .. The battle ship will be rocking . Thank you for posting , wow wow wow wow

Back