The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

If I was heat I'd let him go and get melo

Agreed... or pray he retires.

I've been saying since last year if he opts out the Heat should say thanks for everything but it's time for us to move on. They'll never do it but they could improve their team so much if they let him walk.

He struggles so much with these every other day series.
lucky for him it's like only twice in the series.

wouldn't have fared so well back in the day before it was all about the tv

Spurs are playing some great basketball. I'm pulling for the Heat, but it's fun watching the Spurs on offense

I thought the best case scenario for the Heat was to lose to Indiana. It would be MUCH easier to cut ties with DWade if you lose then. He can now say, I equal trips to the finals and championships.

They have got to cut ties with him... he brings then average at best offense and below average defense.

the Heat are playing like they did in the Finals the 1st time the big 3 got there (and lost), 1 on 1 playground ball w/ no defense

No way D-Wade turns down 20+ mil. He won't exercise his ETO. He still has a player option for 2015-16 also.

They already used their amnesty provision also, but no way they would have amnestied Wade.

I thought the best case scenario for the Heat was to lose to Indiana. It would be MUCH easier to cut ties with DWade if you lose then. He can now say, I equal trips to the finals and championships.

They have got to cut ties with him... he brings then average at best offense and below average defense.

Not to mention you can pencil him in to miss 20+ games in the regular season forcing other guys to play extended minutes which adds up when you get to June.

Not a fan of the guy personally, but I love watching Tony Parker play basketball. He is phenomenal when he gets the ball in the paint.

I really wish Lebron would stop making the smart basketball play sometimes and just be uber aggressive and dunk on the world!!!!

Mario Chalmers is shooting 20%... and still jacking up shots.

Bench meet Chalmers... Chalmers meet bench. Id rather see Toney Douglas.

heat look so lackadaisical... Already given up?

even when the Heat play good D...Spurs get the rebound & Manu drains a 3...ouch

The Spurs are making me happy with this play

Has Tim Duncan ever committed a foul?? The dude looks like he is going to go bonkers every time he is called for a foul.

Miami NEEDS to close this quarter out or else it'll be a replay of Game 3. Miami may make a run but SA won't blow a big 2nd half lead.

Lots of time left remember how the whistle stopped blowing on the heat in the 2nd half tuesday

Hell froze over... Chalmers made a bucket.

Has LeBron James ever committed a foul?? The dude looks like he is going to go bonkers every time he is called for a foul.

Fify..

I thought the Heat complained about fouls... the Spurs top them and its not even close.

The heat are playing some of the worst defense I've ever seen this series

I thought the Heat complained about fouls... the Spurs top them and its not even close.

I can't agree with that, every offensive possession LBJ is looking for a foul...

The Heat look like they could care less about this game and series.

Back