DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Chester Ditto?
played Ditto on tuesday. course is in pretty good condition. Greens are nothing special and a lot like every other course in the area right now, but in better shape than I've seen it in about 18 months

Ditto has nothing available until 9:53. possibly a tournament or something =\

Ditto has nothing available until 9:53. possibly a tournament or something =\
What about Meadowbrook, Iron Horse, Prarie Lakes or Mansfield National (I hear it's in stellar condition)

mansfield national would be my pick, but we were trying to be reasonable on the price. they don't offer discounts for walking and they aren't cheap to begin with. the other 3 I don't know much about, except meadowbrook and it seemed decent when I walked the back 9 with some of the crew a few months back. greens were crazy fast though

pretty much everything is sold out for saturday morning. fathers day weekend and all I guess

mansfield national would be my pick, but we were trying to be reasonable on the price. they don't offer discounts for walking and they aren't cheap to begin with. the other 3 I don't know much about, except meadowbrook and it seemed decent when I walked the back 9 with some of the crew a few months back. greens were crazy fast though

pretty much everything is sold out for saturday morning. fathers day weekend and all I guess
Meadbrook is a hard walk, Prarie Lakes is nice and has 27 holes

Meadbrook is a hard walk, Prarie Lakes is nice and has 27 holes

prairie lakes sounds good but also sold out till 1:30

it looks like it is pretty much down to PV, which wouldn't be the worst thing... ugh. I got so excited about the 7am tee time being available. lesson learned.

Let me know if you all find anything but looks like it might be too late being Fathers Day weekend.

Let me know if you all find anything but looks like it might be too late being Fathers Day weekend.

PV Hills just before 7 or PV River just after 7. those look like our only options. I'm not a fan of the 1hr drive that early but I can make it happen. I will call in the morning to reserve a time... any preference on hills at 6:52 versus river at 7:07?

Never been to either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldguy, just get these guys out on a course. It will be fun no matter where you all play.

I managed to get the lake arlington tee time canceled. I also called Pecan Valley and booked 7:07am for 4 people on the river course. they are cheaper if you walk, and I think Matthew and I intend to walk. Jacob and the other Josh - your mode of transportation is up to you :)

I managed to get the lake arlington tee time canceled. I also called Pecan Valley and booked 7:07am for 4 people on the river course. they are cheaper if you walk, and I think Matthew and I intend to walk. Jacob and the other Josh - your mode of transportation is up to you :)

Looks good see you there.

Yeah, I'll be riding.

Saginaw, what the heck you doing there?:D

Ha! Just saw this--brother in law and wife's grandparents live in Saginaw. Plus side, looks like it's on the right side of the metroplex to be going to pecan valley.

Ok and yes it's location is good for PV. Not to far from my place so just wondering.

Oh, well then I definitely need to keep you in mind for whenever we come down to visit, which is fairly often. For the foursome tomorrow, I'll be wearing a black adidas shirt with the ugliest pair of bermuda shorts I could remember to pack.

Oh, well then I definitely need to keep you in mind for whenever we come down to visit, which is fairly often. For the foursome tomorrow, I'll be wearing a black adidas shirt with the ugliest pair of bermuda shorts I could remember to pack.

I'm tied up the next two weekends. Hope to get back out there after that

it's ok philip. If his bermuda shorts are as ugly as he says, it'll feel just like you are there with us ;)

I'll be the guy who is probably bigger than all the other dudes there. look for sasquatch, then come say hi.

Guys the tee time is under my last name. Dann. I am 45 mins out. Will be there just in time to pay and tee off

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Guys daughter has been sick all night so not going to be able to make it. Sorry, hit 'em straight. If you get charged let me know,

Guys daughter has been sick all night so not going to be able to make it. Sorry, hit 'em straight. If you get charged let me know,

hope she feels better. good times out there today with Matthew and Jacob. Shot a PB 83... i know the course was kinda easy but still. Very happy with the result :)

Hope she gets better. Was a beautiful day to feed quality balls to the course. Luckily, I was able to motivate josh to score better with the inspiration of me finding all the sand traps, shwacking a couple trees, and an all around great time. Good playing with you guys!

Hope she gets better. Was a beautiful day to feed quality balls to the course. Luckily, I was able to motivate josh to score better with the inspiration of me finding all the sand traps, shwacking a couple trees, and an all around great time. Good playing with you guys!

We did show him where not to go. I think we deserves a little shout out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great time today gentlemen. I forgot how to swing a club for a few holes but thoroughly enjoyed the company.

Next stop, OAKMONT!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back