Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Thanks for putting this together Mike. And thanks Mmaynard for the coupon. Do I need to get that from you Mmaynard? I am actually super pumped for this even though my game has taken a turn for the worse these last couple rounds.

Enjoy it buddy. Wish I could have joined you all.

Haha ok. So anything under 90 both rounds and I'll see you at my house?
lol, I'll be happy if under 200 for two rounds.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Picked up coupons from Robman and Grins, so I am definitely in for next Saturday.

Looking forward to next weekend - going to be a blast!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Picked up coupons from Robman and Grins, so I am definitely in for next Saturday.

Looking forward to next weekend - going to be a blast!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nice dude! glad you are making the trip

Tee minus 138 hours.

I can't wait for this!
A good tune up for Ocean City!

Didn't touch the clubs this weekend, too busy unpacking. That being said, I am really looking forward to this weekend.

Didn't touch the clubs this weekend, too busy unpacking. That being said, I am really looking forward to this weekend.

you will love the courses fowlers especially

I will call and cancel the 8:42 tee time for Fowlers today and we will roll with the 2 earliest.

Super excited. On the negative side though I'm pretty sure this week is going to drag on because of the excitedness, lol

Super excited. On the negative side though I'm pretty sure this week is going to drag on because of the excitedness, lol

You can always head to my house a day or 5 early :)

You can always head to my house a day or 5 early :)
I was thinking about taking the whole week off, but I'm pretty sure I'll regret it when I don't get a paycheck and I have to write another check for the house, lol.

I was thinking about taking the whole week off, but I'm pretty sure I'll regret it when I don't get a paycheck and I have to write another check for the house, lol.

Haha yea I don't think the wife would be too happy about that

Haha yea I don't think the wife would be too happy about that
No I don't think so, especially with all the money I've spent in the last two weeks on things I "needed",

I will call and cancel the 8:42 tee time for Fowlers today and we will roll with the 2 earliest.
did I count we have 11 total coming?

Although I won't be able to make it out for the golf, what time will the BBQ be kicking off and ending?

Although I won't be able to make it out for the golf, what time will the BBQ be kicking off and ending?

Depending on when we get done, I would say the grill would start up around 9. That is if were lucky enough to get both rounds in without delay

Back