THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 putt bogey on 7. Really ugly. +8thru 7

132 yd par 3. Missed green but made 8 ft putt to save par

Regulation par on 9. Dot want to count it up lol. On to 10 405 yd par 4

Fw bunker off the tee, short on approach, chip 10 ft shrt 2 putt. Bogey.

Bogey on apr 5 11. Par on par 4 12. Not a good day

Regulation par on 193 yd par 3. Finally hit a fw on 405 yd par 4. Trying to get this thing on track

Pulled the 128 yd gap wedge left. Chipped to 6 ft and missed putt. Another bogey

Playing 18 at Bedford Hills. Shot a 43 on the front including 2 pars and the first birdie in a month. Had a PB going but dropped one in the water on 9 for a double. Playing match on the back with my friend who shot 53, so giving him a stroke on each hole.

Dribbled tee shot on par 5 10, on green for a long par putt but had to 3 putt it. Down 1.

Irish 2 is another par 5. Trees block the green from the left side. I drive left, bad layup forces another layup. Chip to 10 feet miss par putt by inches. Rick shoots 7 to halve.

ahejy6av.jpg

3y6utu7y.jpg

Irish 3 is a par 4 dogleg left, OB all the way on the left. Tee shot in the middle of fairway 190 out. 5hy to right of green. Pitch to 10 feet. Miss par put by a ball. Rick shoots 7 so another hole halved. Still down 1.

Turning with a +4 39 on the front missing all kinds of putts really frustrating

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

mydysyse.jpg

Irish 4 is a par 3 160 uphill. Left is dead. Wind in the face as well. I play safe and miss right. Chip to 6 feet. Uphill putt left short for a tap in 4. Rick gets a 4 and wins. Now 3 down. May not pull this out he is playing way better this 9.

Irish 5 is a par 4 with a tee shot blocked by trees unless you can draw on demand. Right side ends in a waste bunker 200 out.

e7epyza3.jpg

I hit 5 hybrid ought and have a bad downhill lie. I too it into the waste bunker. Get out to 20' for a par chance. Miss it but make bogey. Rick is in the waste bunker as well but hits third shot to 20' and makes his par. Dormie 4 for him.

Irish 6 is a hard dogleg left at 200y. OB all the way left. I hit 2 hybrid right again and have 165 on an uphill side hill lie. Put the shot in a green side bunker which is more gravel than sand. Got out but went long. Chip to 5 feet but again left uphill putt short for a 6. Rick gets 6 and wins. Sorry guys.

hypu8ade.jpg

Irish 7 is a par 3 with a forced water carry. Hole is 150 water carry is 135. Water left and back as well. I hit 7i to about 15' and have an uphill birdie putt miss it but make the short par putt. Rick 4-putts for a 5. Where was this when the match was still going?

Irish 8 is a short par 5. The green is severely sloped from left to right and the dogleg is just enough to block right side shots from going for it in 2.

y3ega9up.jpg

I drove it just off the fairway to the right to 170 out. Second shot pulled left badly into the trees and downhill 20' from the green. Hit a great shot that rolled off the green. Chip and a 2 putt and out of there with a Bogey. Considering the position I was in sitting 3 I'll take it.

Final hole is a par 3 downhill about 135.

duje5uty.jpg

I hit my 9i too high and the ball goes a mile high but short into he bunker. Out to 10'. Two putt for a 4.

Final score is 89. Not a PB but only the third time I have broken 90!

Thanks for the pics Rob. Looks like a nice course. I haven't played there.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Thanks for the pics Rob. Looks like a nice course. I haven't played there.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

We will have to fix that sometime this summer then!

Par 4, driver, fw, SW 86. 2 putt. E thru 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1thru 2

THP Live Round thread!

gy9uhena.jpg

Par 5, 525, driver, fw. 4i to 140. 8i into water. Bogie. +2 after 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back