Cost per round in your area? Your limits.

In my area, a round of golf could range from $20 to nearly $400 (Pinehurst #2)but most are in the $25-$40 range.

Baltimore area. $30 to $50 weekday for munis. $50 to $70 for upscale Daily Fee.

Weekends, I couldn't tell you as I try to avoid them on weekends. Maybe $60'ish

Upscale Daily's. $90 to $125 weekend.

Up here they are freaking expensive.

Any course with good maintenance, practice area and smooth greens will cost from 70-100 this time of year, but some courses have twilight rates that are 50-60.

$30-$50 plus $15-$18 per seat for a cart on a weekend.

The bulk of the options are right around the $45 price point, with a few just under $35 and one in the $50-plus neigbourhood.

Not many deals to be had, other than slightly lower rates in the afternoon/twilight hours, and the weekday rate tends to be a bit lower as well. To me, the pricing is reasonable, although I think what courses around here are charging for a cart is pretty high.

Cost per round in your area? Your limits.

You can pay anywhere from $20-$100+ around here. The closer you get to Boston or the Cape, the higher the prices go. But around here in the southeast area of MA, there's plenty of really good courses where you can get twilight rates after 2pm for $25-$35, unlimited play with cart.

Last edited:
Weekend rates are anywhere from $40 to $100+. You can find twilight rates in the $30 range during the week. For me $100 is about my limit for a local course and that is only on special occasions.

Lots of pretty nice golf courses in my area that will cost ~$60-$75 during the week. Weekends are too expensive for me. But, in the off-season, these courses become very affordable. I belong to a local course, so rarely venture out to play other venues during the Summer.

Generally, courses range from $40 to $140, depending on when and where you play. $70 is probably the average for peak. Anything close to or over $100 gets you on one of the better courses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Afternoon rates can be $15-30 walking, $25-45 for cart. Morning rates can be $50-100 depending on course/walking riding.

Then you have Harding Park and other course of that like which are a bit more.

This is an interesting question. I want to say most courses in my area are between $45 and $60 for 18 and a cart, but if I'm being completely honest, I couldn't tell you the last time I paid attention to what I paid. Maybe if I did, I'd have more than $22 in my savings account? Nah.....

Around here $40-80 depends what you are looking for we also have a few The BULL, Black wolf run $100-175 and then there's Whisling straight's that will run you around $500.00 with caddy ..

There are so many courses in the Phx, you pay anywhere from $15 up ... Depending on the season ... I paid $25 yesterday for a morning tee time ...

My limit is about $50ish for local courses ...

During the summer I rarely pay more than 40.00 for a higher end course. In the winter I stick to Muni's because Phoenix in the winter rate wise is akin to torture.

I tend to play courses that are in the $40 to walk, weekend, summer rate type range. I occasionally play one that is mid $50s to walk, but that pushes my comfort zone. I play a 9 hole executive course a good amount that is like $14 to walk.

During the summer I rarely pay more than 40.00 for a higher end course. In the winter I stick to Muni's because Phoenix in the winter rate wise is akin to torture.

Especially the Scottsdale courses in winter ... There is usually a summer special at TPC ... Both courses with lunch included for $99

Especially the Scottsdale courses in winter ... There is usually a summer special at TPC ... Both courses with lunch included for $99

Stadium course is closed until November and Champions is in terrible condition I hear. I'm finally playing Quintero and it's still almost 60.00 on the weekends.

There's 2 free practice holes at my local track...a par 3 and a par 4. Alot of days I'll just practice 8 iron and driver on those 2 alone. Makes it easier on the wallet to improve.

In the vancouver area you are probably looking at $70 on average. The cheapest courses are around $50 for the green fee and a "good" course is closer to $100. There aren't many cheaper than $50 but there are a lot of them over $100.

I pay weekdays twilight after 5:30 $12-$16 all you can play walking.

weekdays and holidays it's usually $40-$60 walking and $75-$85 with cart, there are more expensive courses, but play those sparingly unless I can get a deal.

Stadium course is closed until November and Champions is in terrible condition I hear. I'm finally playing Quintero and it's still almost 60.00 on the weekends.

If you get to Quintero on the 27th, cost is $30. With drink, food, and other stuff. Customer appreciation day.

was was there two weeks ago ... $59 ... Not my favorite course ... But a friend was moving out of town; otherwise many cheaper options as you know ...

I haven't been in Charlotte for very long but for a round under $50 you aren't going to get much. There are a lot of very nice courses around here but I can't afford $80-100+ a pop every time I want to golf. I will pay that amount occasionally but it's getting pretty rare.

I can't get a round in my area under $70, weekends no less than $90. A bit further maybe $50. This is in southern Finland.
Here the lowest rate for 18 on a 18-hole course is $60 (€45). Weekends are just a few euro's more (€50).
Want to play a better course, then you'll have to pay €60 ($81) and up to €125 ($170).

We don't do carts, but they're generally somewhere from €15 to €25 ($20-35)

This all within 45 minutes by car.

As for the other question: I'm willing to pay up to €35 to play. Playing with local members helps, mostly gives me a 50% discount.
I'm in the starting phase of my company and don't have much of a budget for golf.

I guess $85 because that's what I paid today! Most I ever have, but the course was totally worth it.

Golf Now around $35, twilight after 4:00 as low as $15 for 9 holes with cart.

Back