Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Depending on when we get done, I would say the grill would start up around 9. That is if were lucky enough to get both rounds in without delay

9, how many holes you guys playing? #penaltyforslowplay :alien:

Last edited:
Nevermind saw the 3pm tee time.

8 for am and 11 for pm

Depending on when we get done, I would say the grill would start up around 9. That is if were lucky enough to get both rounds in without delay

Count me in. What can I bring?

Whats up with all these peeps skipping golf and showing up to festivities....sounds like another THP event

just kidding of course...maybe

Well the wife and family are leaving for NY after the recital. Depending on time it is finished I could meet you guys on back 9

Well the wife and family are leaving for NY after the recital. Depending on time it is finished I could meet you guys on back 9

Wait I thought you were coming to the cook out at 9?

Wait I thought you were coming to the cook out at 9?

That's the plan. Unfortunately I am going to Mich on Sunday evening so no NY for me. If recital finishes early enough, starts at 1:30pm, I'm down for playing the back 9 @ Fox Den.

I counted 11 + ty Johnson is joining us in the pm?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
First post has 11 total am I missing someone?

The list on like page 30ish had 11 then said ty Johnson will be gracining us in the pm. Not that it matters I was just curious.

Seriously Fowlers Mill?

Tips 7025--No thanks
Black-6623--Getting closer
Then it jumps all the way to Silver at 5873

That gap is awful

Seriously Fowlers Mill?

Tips 7025--No thanks
Black-6623--Getting closer
Then it jumps all the way to Silver at 5873

That gap is awful

I'm good with 6623 but we can do 4s from black and 5s and 3s from silver. Depending on the score card obviously

I'm good with 6623 but we can do 4s from black and 5s and 3s from silver. Depending on the score card obviously
uggh that's a slope rating nightmare when trying to post my score. oh and that par 4 438 over water can eat a turd.

uggh that's a slope rating nightmare when trying to post my score. oh and that par 4 438 over water can eat a turd.

Ya true. And that par 4 is a monster. Either play it safely over the water and leave yourself 200+ in or try to take off as much of the water as you can. Last time I played there I played an outing and that was our starting hole

Lol, silver's sounds good to me, ;)

5870 is kinda annoying lol I love my irons but I don't wanna hit a 7 iron off of every tee

We can mix it up I'll figure out my slope stuff on my own

Silver tees are the senior tees lol

Back