THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up and down for par on 10 and 11.

Back to back double bogies. Just trying to hang on at this point

2 more bogies, 11 over through 15.

Hole 18. Par 4. About 390.

Pulled tee shot left. Had a side hill lie with ball about two feet below me. From 160 hit a thin 8i that landed left side of the green on another side hill lie. Had to hit a pitch over a bunker to a green sloped away from me with a pond in the background.

Casually holed the pitch for birdie. Noice.

Finished with a 75 (38-37). A funny six-hole stretch where I was +6. Otherwise, a pretty good round.

Good job dude

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Finished bogey, par, triple for a 15 over 87.

amateur hour

live update letdown :(

That's how I felt when my phone said "20% Battery Remaining". Well, I ended up shooting a 91 from the tips (7000 yards). 39 putts :banghead: 9/14 FIR, 8/18 GIR

Playing 18 before work. Front 9 42 with a double, 5 bodeys, one birdy and 2 pars. Par on 10

517 yd par 5 played horribly result in bogey +7 thru 11. No semblance of a swing so far

A double on 12 par on 13. +9

Par on 14. Need a couple birdies to get it on track. But jow im waiting on ladies league that went off on back 9. ..

#15 433 yd par 4. Drive down the pipe leaved 137 to pin. Choked pw to here :
y9epasym.jpg

Gets me down to +8. Need to finish strong. 3 holes to go. 571 par 5 up next. #2 handicap hole

Course looks great! Finish strong!

Great drive leaves this:
baqusa2y.jpg

247 to pin. Yes that is two groups of ladies 4some in front of me lol

What to do, what to do. Normally I would go for it but I'm looking at 20 min wait

Great drive leaves this:
baqusa2y.jpg

What to do, what to do. Normally I would go for it but I'm looking at 20 min wait
Bomb it!!! You got this man, strong finish

Great drive leaves this:
baqusa2y.jpg

Finish strong and carry it into tomorrow!

Great drive leaves this:
baqusa2y.jpg

Go for it dude!

After what seemed like eternity of playing candy crush I pushed the shot right leaving this:
typeqy7u.jpg

Need to get this up and down!

lay it up

17th 156 yd par 3. Slightly downhill. Hit the green but on the high side 20 ft away. Birdy putt hit the back right of the cup and popped out. Tap in par. Man I thought that was going in!

+8thru 17.

18 is 441 yd par 4. Dog leg left. Need to carry the left bunker at 240 to have a wedge in.
du9ugydu.jpg

Looking like another solid round, That cap is dropping quickly

Hit a perfect 3w to 96 remaining. Almost hit the ladies as they were hiding!
8ugesu5e.jpg

Not only do you almost hit them but then you take of picture of almost hitting them, Something tells me they arent lining up to buy you a drink after the round haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back