Contest Winners Thread

Dang dude didn't realize you won all that on top of the Bio Cell!! Congrats! Still waiting for my replacement :-/

My wife still thinks I buy all this stuff.

I got that question as well earlier this year when I was on a winning streak. Ha

Congrats great stuff there.

My wife still thinks I buy all this stuff.

That's a good steak of luck there! Congrats on all the new swag, hope my luck will come some day. My wife wonders why I keep trying and getting all the emails and never win, I tell her I've never won anything in my life so why not keep trying.

So since I have been slacking I thought it was needed that I update this thread with some of my recent wins...

First on the docket, I won a Greg Norman giveaway on Twitter which netted me a BioCell Driver, 6 Shark TM gloves, and a signed hat. I was excited as The Shark was one if my favorite golfer's while growing up.
View attachment 15005

Next I won a Pure Grip contest on FB for a SeeMore FGP putter. I went with the mallet version. (Pictures posted in SeeMore Thread)

Lastly I won a set of Lamkin Grips on a Twitter contest and went with the UTx Midsize.
View attachment 15006

Almost forgot the best win of all. I won create a ball marker contest on Twitter and had this made. Love my little girl. She loves the game so much and I will make this my new ball mark on the course.
View attachment 15007
Nicely done!

Nice haul Matt...nice streak you're on

Found out today that I scored one of those Callaway Pinehurst coins from Callaway Australia on twitter. They look amazing.

Found out today that I scored one of those Callaway Pinehurst coins from Callaway Australia on twitter. They look amazing.
you must have a rabbit s foot o er a four leaf clover in your pocket at all times. congrats!

I entered all the Cobra Trivia contests on Friday and Sunday. But no congratulatory email :(

Some great wins in here, Matt I think you just out Icey'ed Kyle.

I was fortunate enough to get an email this afternoon that told me that I won the Hang out with Hank grand prize which includes:

An all expense paid trip for 2 to learn and play golf with Hank Haney at Tour 18 Golf Club in Dallas, TX on Saturday, September 6th, 2014. Trip includes hotel, airfare, food, transportation, golf clinic with Hank Haney & 18 holes of golf at Tour 18 in Dallas.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice the date of the event when I entered and it is the same day as the Gauntlet, which I am in. So, hopefully I can reschedule with Hank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was fortunate enough to get an email this afternoon that told me that I won the Hang out with Hank grand prize which includes:

An all expense paid trip for 2 to learn and play golf with Hank Haney at Tour 18 Golf Club in Dallas, TX on Saturday, September 6th, 2014. Trip includes hotel, airfare, food, transportation, golf clinic with Hank Haney & 18 holes of golf at Tour 18 in Dallas.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice the date of the event when I entered and it is the same day as the Gauntlet, which I am in. So, hopefully I can reschedule with Hank.

Man that's a great win, but sucks with it being the same as the gauntlet. Hopefully they will reschedule.

Fantastic Kutros, I hope it works out that is one great win but The Gauntlet is THE Gauntlet.

This came in last week, but I was out of town. This thing is a beauty. Thanks so much THP!!

a1293695e22f595962e5b2a625542503_zpsdc5a2e57.jpg

So nice. Congrats!

That's an incredible prize. Congrats.

If you need someone to sub in for the Gauntlet, I know a guy...

:Alien

This came in last week, but I was out of town. This thing is a beauty. Thanks so much THP!!

a1293695e22f595962e5b2a625542503_zpsdc5a2e57.jpg

That's such an awesome driver. Congrats!

Are you going to put it in play?

Missed this. Holy cow that's an awesome prize. Hopefully you can make it work. Take Pics and keep us posted!

Sounds like a good live update thread!

Hey Ill sub in for you with Hank. :) Ill just use your name instead of mine. HEHE

Some awesome wins in here recently!!! Congrats guys. Doesn't really compare but I had my second contest win which is a Super stroke grip of choice. Apparently I only win grips hahaha

Love to see so many THP'ers winning contests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Crap!! What a win. I entered that contest as well. So cool to see a THP'er win it.

But let's see. An all expense paid trip to hang out and learn from Hank Haney. Or paying to spend 3 days with THP'ers while kicking some Zoo Crew butt?

Easy choice THP every day.

Attention t4k! You got second prize in the Superstroke FB contest, which is a shirt! Congrats Frank!

Holy Crap!! What a win. I entered that contest as well. So cool to see a THP'er win it.

But let's see. An all expense paid trip to hang out and learn from Hank Haney. Or paying to spend 3 days with THP'ers while kicking some Zoo Crew butt?

Easy choice THP every day.

Yeah, that's pretty much my feeling. As much as I'd like to get lessons from Hank, the Gauntlet is going to be too amazing to pass up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's pretty much my feeling. As much as I'd like to get lessons from Hank, the Gauntlet is going to be too amazing to pass up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Crazy awesome win man! If you need someone to fill in with Hank if they won't move it... :D

Last edited:
Back