DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do but soon I will be free on Fridays till late August.

Cool. Can you play at LH for free because you volunteer at PC? If not, I can get you on for cart fee of $35.

Cool. Can you play at LH for free because you volunteer at PC? If not, I can get you on for cart fee of $35.
Great question and I have no idea. I would pay that twice and buy you lunch 3 times over to play that course for that price.

You let me know when and I will be there.... Seriously

We will play there soon. I promise life gets in the way but I need to get a round with you man. School is almost done so weekday rounds can be had.

Laurel Hill is a nice course. They recently had the Publinx Tournament there

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Great question and I have no idea. I would pay that twice and buy you lunch 3 times over to play that course for that price.

You let me know when and I will be there.... Seriously

Let me know if you can play next Saturday after 2pm. If so I can make a tee time for 4......3 guys can play for $35 each.

I can play before 2pm....but cannot get a tee time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Let me know if you can play next Saturday after 2pm. If so I can make a tee time for 4......3 guys can play for $35 each.

I can play before 2pm....but cannot get a tee time.

That is awesome! I am in Jersey and Delaware for a week but I will let you know when I am back. Pretty sure I can a at least 3 to play

That is awesome! I am in Jersey and Delaware for a week but I will let you know when I am back. Pretty sure I can a at least 3 to play

Ok...let me know what time u think u will be free.

Ok...let me know what time u think u will be free.

Done and done. I will be in touch hit em straight dude

Pohick is in amazing shape! If you live close I recommend trying it out not too costly and a nice challenge, at least for me.

9asazamu.jpg

What are you doing so far right on #9?? You are almost to the road! LOL :doh:

With all this talk about the OC Invitational, it has got me excited about playing this summer. Is anyone playing in the Wounded Warriors Tournament on Monday, August 11th? I play in it every year but I always have to wait until almost the start of the tournament for some of my guys to commit to it. So this year I wanted to get together with some other guys (like yourselves) that take it a little more seriously and would want to commit to it early. And don't back out on me at the last minute like a guy did to me last year.
Maybe you might decide on putting a team together once we all meet up at the OC and get to know each other a little better. Hell ... you guys may tell me to stick it where the sun doesn't shine! :arrogant:

I know I am a little late for this, but I would be up to do this- if you don't mind a Maryland boy in the group!

Not sure how many people get out this way....but I'm making a quick travel trip to Hampton, VA tomorrow and wednesday. Anyone recommend some good courses in that area?

I'm used to playing in Norfolk/Portsmouth/Chesapeake/VA Beach but not Hampton.

Not sure how many people get out this way....but I'm making a quick travel trip to Hampton, VA tomorrow and wednesday. Anyone recommend some good courses in that area?

I'm used to playing in Norfolk/Portsmouth/Chesapeake/VA Beach but not Hampton.

There are a lot of municipal courses around Hampton to play. But my favorite is Kiln Creek Golf & Country Club .... rating of 73.4 .... slope of 130. Just over 6,800 Yards ... challenging but still fair. Not far from downtown Hampton.

There are a lot of municipal courses around Hampton to play. But my favorite is Kiln Creek Golf & Country Club .... rating of 73.4 .... slope of 130. Just over 6,800 Yards ... challenging but still fair. Not far from downtown Hampton.

Thanks I'm looking at their website now. Nice course. I may have to check it out. Only thing that sucks is that their rates are for 18 holes, and I'm sure I will only have time to play 9. Do you know if they have discounted 9 hole rates or is it as the website says?

I second this recommendation. I played it several years ago when I was in town for business and enjoyed it a lot

Well tee time is set 420 tomorrow at Kiln Creek Golf & Country club if anyone is interested.

Thanks I'm looking at their website now. Nice course. I may have to check it out. Only thing that sucks is that their rates are for 18 holes, and I'm sure I will only have time to play 9. Do you know if they have discounted 9 hole rates or is it as the website says?

There are a lot of muni 9 hole courses all around Hampton. Look on Golfnow

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Had my 100 words ready to go for this but then read the 14-18 HCP requirement. Even with my worst rounds my handicap is still 11.

yeah I can't go either ... not enough alcohol! LOL :laughing:

Anyone in Calvert Country? I try to play at Twin Shields and Mellomar as often as possible. Would like to meet up with some THPers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back