Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Sellout Woot! Men's Adidas and Footjoy Golf Shoes http://sellout.woot.com/plus/mens-adidas-and-footjoy-golf-shoes-1?ref=cnt_wp_5

39042c1e-751a-44a3-982a-a43487dea266.jpg

What's the deal with the rampant 25% off? Is this price matching or a yearly occurance this time of year (inventory clearing, etc)? New to golf and not sure if this is "the time" to shop like Superbowl and TVs.

A lot of sales are for the US Open & Father's Day. A lot of great deals available.

What's the deal with the rampant 25% off? Is this price matching or a yearly occurance this time of year (inventory clearing, etc)? New to golf and not sure if this is "the time" to shop like Superbowl and TVs.

I don't remember seeing this kind of a great deal in years past. I think Dicks/Golf Galaxy started it (could be wrong), and most others followed suit this year, but it is a fantastic deal for consumers on items that usually are not discounted.

It's making me consider items I don't need. I told myself I wasn't buying new irons until I broke 100 in consecutive rounds.

Are any of those 25% off deals on things like the nets, Orange Whip, sklz gold flex, etc. I'm not seeing training items included. Maybe I'm missing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure straightslice, you can always add those items to you cart to see if the discount code will work. If not then you can always delete the item from your cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back