Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Par 3s are 191, 171, 168 and 166. That's not bad at all for blacks

Idk what all your plans are wether for playing format. But I personally see no reason to blacks at 8:00 in the morning. There is still dew on the ground so the ball isn't going to role out on tee shots and I personally don't carry the ball 260 yards off the tee. So looking at it and im hitting 4w into like 5 greens minimum.

Idk what all your plans are wether for playing format. But I personally see no reason to blacks at 8:00 in the morning. There is still dew on the ground so the ball isn't going to role out on tee shots and I personally don't carry the ball 260 yards off the tee. So looking at it and im hitting 4w into like 5 greens minimum.

I'll play from the parking lot for all I care. I just wanna play golf with THPers

just man up and 6600 it up its far at that yardage.
Nah I'm a sissy and hitting 190 yard 2nd shots on on a day of fun doesn't sound fun.

Maybe if u show in the am I'll change my mind

And for the record I want guys to play where they are comfortable. My father in law will probably do silver the course is tough regardless

The course does look tough, judging by the scorecard. A lot of forced carries.

It's no cake walk. But I'm down with whatever. I won't make an issue out of it no matter where we decide to play

But I do wanna add that the silvers are just 58 yards longer than the reds

Nah I'm a sissy and hitting 190 yard 2nd shots on on a day of fun doesn't sound fun.

Maybe if u show in the am I'll change my mind

And for the record I want guys to play where they are comfortable. My father in law will probably do silver the course is tough regardless

i have played all 3 tees before the short one with my future father in law before .people should just play what they are comfy at.

i have played all 3 tees before the short one with my future father in law before .people should just play what they are comfy at.

It really depends on playing format for me. If we are playing as teams I don't mind playing the Black tees. But if I am just playing for my own score Im playing silvers. I distinctly remember playing from the back tees at Hawthorne Valley for the last THP outing and by the 9th hole wondering why am I playing from here. Remember we are playing 36 holes Saturday.

I wasn't planing on doing teams just some friendly golf since we have different peeps at each round and a few guys that haven't golfed much this year

Is there any interest from people for a round Sunday? Jordan and I are gonna play early Sunday. Any interest let me know

uggh that's a slope rating nightmare when trying to post my score. oh and that par 4 438 over water can eat a turd.
it depends on where that water is. If that water is right around the 250 mark then I will throw an extra turd in.

Is there any interest from people for a round Sunday? Jordan and I are gonna play early Sunday. Any interest let me know

Let me know about Sunday. Would need to be early.

it depends on where that water is. If that water is right around the 250 mark then I will throw an extra turd in.

you hit to the left of the water on the tee shot... then depending on how much you bail out to the left. you might have 185-210 over water for your second shot. just planning on taking a 6 on that hole

you hit to the left of the water on the tee shot... then depending on how much you bail out to the left. you might have 185-210 over water for your second shot. just planning on taking a 6 on that hole
Is this hole #4?

Yikes that looks like fun. I am okay playing that hole from the red tees. :)

For Sunday, the course by my house doesn't have anything available before 9:30am. So I've put out a call to a close business friend of mine to see if he can get us a nice rate at one of my favorite courses in the area. There are two courses there so if we can't play the better one for a discount, we can always play the other course there which imo is still a real nice course and it would only be $35 through golfnow. I'll keep everyone posted but I need to know if I need 1 or 2 tee times

Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

So to keep count of Sundays group, I'll keep this post updated. Looks like we have:

Sweetbriar Legacy
http://www.sweetbriargolfclub.com/
Tee Time 1 8:16am
Tee Time 2 8:24am
$27.50

PhillyV +1
jspangs +1
mmaynard11
DavidWinchell +1
MichiganBabyDraw

Last edited:
I am good with whatever we decide for Fowlers and given the choice will probably play the black tees. But looking at the scorecard online - maybe do the Par 4 from the Black tees and the Par 5 & 3 from the silver?

I am good with whatever we decide for Fowlers and given the choice will probably play the black tees. But looking at the scorecard online - maybe do the Par 4 from the Black tees and the Par 5 & 3 from the silver?

yeah thats what Im thinking too

Just heard back. I have two tee times Sunday morning. 8:16 and 8:24. The earliest they had. Were getting greens fees for 50% off! 18 holes and a cart for $27.50

Throw me down for one. Earlier the better which shouldn't matter. As long as I make my 5pm flight

Just heard back. I have two tee times Sunday morning. 8:16 and 8:24. The earliest they had. Were getting greens fees for 50% off! 18 holes and a cart for $27.50

Gotta love connections. Especially at our fav track!

Wtf winchell lol

Back