Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

I'd like to win a pair of the Kaymer / Adidas shoes as I would love to finally have a stylish and COMFORTABLE shoe that I can wear to work and directly to the golf course on the weekends, rather than a traditional pair of tennis shoes with ZERO traction.

Bonus entry:

@james _vaughn

THP & @adidasGolf are giving away the same shoes Martin Kaymer wore to win. #FivePairs #Gripmore ---> http://bit.ly/1lwu3WV

From the mini-computer!

Walk in comfort and style! A great formula!! Thanks for the opportunity!!

Being a walker on the course I would love to try these spineless wonders.

The first pair of spikeless golf shoes that I tried were the Adidas Adicross 2 years ago. I prefer to walk when I play golf, and the adicross made walking much more enjoyable, and comfortable. However, they have seen better days and I need to replace them. I can't think of a better way to do that then to win this contest. I need to win this contest because I trust Adidas golf shoes, and these particular shoes fit my style and personality perfectly.

Thanks Adidas and THP!

I want to win the adicross shoes because they look like the perfect combination of comfort and control. The gripmore cleats are innovative and allow for superior traction in a stylish casual looking golf shoe.

I've changed over my entire golf shoe stable to the spikeless variety; however, I'd like to win a pair of adidas adicross GripMore shoes as I've yet to find the holy grail of balance, comfort, and stability. With 243 points of contact and full grain leather uppers, these look and sound the part, and if they feel the part as well, then they will be a winner.

Bonus Entry - huge thanks to THP and adidas for the great contest!

I want to win a pair of adicross GripMore Shoes because they look cool and I've never owned a spikeless pair of golf shoes.

Entry:

I have been an Adicross convert since they first came out. I love their comfort, traction, and ability to cross over between the course and the street without changing shoes. I like the idea of the Gripmore to bring superior traction to my game, without giving up the Adicross cross-over benefits.

Thanks for this opportunity THP & Adidas Golf

This is almost eery because right now I am shopping for a spikeless shoe that doesn't lose the benefits of a spiked shoe, VOILA the GripMore. It's a sign from the fearsome golf gods! I...must....have....

Official Entry:

I would love to win a pair of Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoes because they have been on my mind since I first saw them on Tour and in the teaser ad campaign. With 243 touch points to the ground, the Gripmore technology is a must have in order to make the most of your game. I personally want to experience the Adidas Golf Innovation & the evolution in golf spikes.

Thank you TMAG and THP for the awesome contest!

Bonus:

Bonus for the hopper:

You guys are in for a treat. These are some of the most comfortable Adidas shoes that have come out in a while. I love mine.

You guys are in for a treat. These are some of the most comfortable Adidas shoes that have come out in a while. I love mine.
that's saying something coming from a shoe connoisseur like yourself.

I have been wearing the same golf shoes for over a year now, and would love to give the Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoes a go. I am very intrigued by the Gripmore technology and would love to experience first hand how this new spikeless shoe performs coming from someone who has always worn cleated shoes. Thank you to THP for the great opportunity, you all keep amazing me!

@guzzzman: THP & @adidasGolf are giving away the same shoes Martin Kaymer wore to win #FivePairs #Gripmore ---> http://t.co/d3iQFkvuum

Bonus entry :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to win these because they are shoes I could wear both to and on the course. They look comfortable and stylish. Thanks to Adidas and THP for the chance to win these great looking shoes.

Thanks THP & Adidas!! I really, really, ridiculously want to win these grip more shoes as I have been looking for a spike less shoe to wear when walking the course. I am usually concerned about how well spike less shoes would grip the variety of places I tend to play the course from, but with 243 contact points how could I be concerned about a little shrubbery, pine straw, sand, mud, gravel, lily pad, stone wall...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks addidas and THP - I want to win these shoes, because sometimes it pays to look the part, even if I can't play the part, of a TWO TIME MAJOR CHAMPION!! #jonesingtheseshoes

Back