Callaway Supersoft Ball

I would love for them to come out with a box of just orange. It would be an automatic 2 dozen

Going to put some in play this week as I received them with my team callaway box.

I'm also a senior with eerily similar swing speed and driver distance. I'm currently alternating between the Bridgestone 330RX and E6, primarily because of their soft feel and a ball test at a local store. I've always loved Callaway products and you have convinced me to try a sleeve - thanks!

Love your logo - fellow Beaver! I'm currently playing E6 - orange of course - so will be interested to compare the two. Go Beavs!

Love your logo - fellow Beaver! I'm currently playing E6 - orange of course - so will be interested to compare the two. Go Beavs!
Nice. I am doing the same and the E6 is starting to tip the scales a little mainly on the greens. Still as huge fan of the SS though

I'm gonna put these in play tomorrow, I'm honestly excited to, should have done it this past weekend
They seem to get a love em or hate em response. I really like them. As long as you play for roll out in the short game, they are very playable.

I did notice more release on approach shots at the Hermitage, as the greens firmed up.

I have a dozen of these in yellow that are sitting at home, waiting for the next time I get out and play 9 holes with my kinder.

LOL ... You guys are killing me ... had to go at lunch to buy some ... the multi-color pack ...

These are softer than the Lady Precepts for me....and honestly....I like that. Was definitely a deadened sound at impact, but it was a fun ball to play. It'll be in my rotation post MC for sure.

These are softer than the Lady Precepts for me....and honestly....I like that. Was definitely a deadened sound at impact, but it was a fun ball to play. It'll be in my rotation post MC for sure.
How do you like them putting dude? They dont feel too soft or muted? This has really been my issue with the softer balls I've tried.

How do you like them putting dude? They dont feel too soft or muted? This has really been my issue with the softer balls I've tried.

I've never noticed much a difference putting with different balls like some seem to, which is shocking considering how I am with putters and materials I guess, but its true. They rolled like a golf ball to me.

I've never noticed much a difference putting with different balls like some seem to, which is shocking considering how I am with putters and materials I guess, but its true. They rolled like a golf ball to me.
lol I gotcha. Funny how some things can affect us and others not even notice. I think I'll give these a go and just see. People seem to be seeing some good results.

I have started to notice a little on the greens with the SS. Can't put my finger on it yet but they just don't seem to roll as true as other offerings. I am doing a little competition BTW these and the e6 and the e6 has a pretty big edge on the greens at least for me.

I've had no issues on the green. It might be my new putter but they roll like my Chromes

Tapataptapa on my Samsung S5

I've been playing the W/S DUOs and picked up a dozen of these during these 25% off sales. I really like the duo but haven't gotten a chance to compare these yet.

I also want to pick up some TM project(a) balls to see if I can actually get some spin on the greens. I don't seem to get much with the duos but that could certainly be me as well (and likely is). At 25% off figure it's worth a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about wedges/shots into the green? That's where I have the biggest issues. I adjusted to the putting pretty quickly, but getting them to land AND STAY on greens drove me nuts for 2 rounds.

What about the softer part did you like. The lady precepts already feel like a mushroom off my club

Played the SS for the first time today. I think I still need to get used to it. I had some really weird stuff happen today using it.

I had numerous flyers where the ball just jumped off the face. Three of the greens I overshot by 10+ yards and these were shots I was using less club.

I hit an 8 iron 180ish and that's my 150 club. Also hit my 6 iron about 205 and that's my 180 club. Just some strange instances. Anyone else experience this when using the SS. Other than those flyers the ball performed well. I had no problems holding greens and putting was fine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What about the softer part did you like. The lady precepts already feel like a mushroom off my club

I just enjoy what I see and feel from a soft golf ball.

Got a dozen for fathers day and played them on Sunday. Never got that wow. Driver distance was ok, not great, just ok. Fairway woods and irons, ok. Putting ok. Around the green they do not have much spin so I had to plan for the roll out. First impression was just... ok, not great. I will play them a few more rounds before I make a final on these.

I like the way they feel ... They worked very well for me ... Can't say to much about the green since I rarely hit one from any distance :)

The New Callaway Supersoft Ball

The New Callaway Supersoft Ball

So, I played 9 Holes with them. First tee, just a smooth 75% swing with my 5W went 210yds. About 110y left to the green. Took out the PW and totally flew the green about 15y.
2nd Hole, 6I 182y carry into the greenside bunker, with any other ball I would have to hit a hard 5I or my Hybrid. So they are long, alright. Longest Drive that day? 260, but I can hit that with a ProV1x too.
Couldn't stop them on the relatively hard greens though.
Btw, I hit a Monster Push-Slice too, so despite taking Spin off, it's still possible to play Bubba style.
I'll give them another try today, but I think, I'll stick to Urethane-balls like B330RXS.

I have been wanting to try these as well as a yellow ball. Killed two birds last night and bought yellow supersofts. I am hoping to give em a try tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back