Playing from the Opposite Side - What Would You Shoot?

I'd be picking up at triple maxes for every hole. 126 by default, and if I had to play it out all the way, it might creep into the 150 area, especially due to par 5s

eight, six, seven, five, three oh nine!

Big numbers would be the order of the day!

JM

When I played baseball i was a switch hitter. Power from the right, contact from the left. I'd like to think I could break 100. Any lefties wanna send me their clubs to try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No thanks Bob, I will take what is behind curtain 2 ...

I would never get out of the first tee box ...

I'd obviously shoot 85 on US Open conditions. Left handed blades help me focus

I am going to guess somewhere north of 150.....

Def over 100. I meant I write left handed but do most things righty. I just feel like my lefty might come out and give me a shot.

I've got as good a head start on this as anyone. Natural lefty, play golf righty because, well, those were the available clubs when I started.
I'd DNF. I have tried, at various times, to play lefty, or at least hit balls. It's a friggin' MESS.

35 years ago, I'd say 200. 140 with a few weeks practice. Today, if I got through without injury, I'll go with the 300.

I do know one guy who played right, and got down to 12 or so before injuring his...think it was left hand severely. He started over from the other side and got back to around 14 in just over a year. He was a motivated exception, though.

As a lefty that plays right handed, I'm confident I'd break 90!!

OK, it would probably be nearer 300 LOL

Probably about 250...it would be UGLY! Putting would be probably the best part of my game....

Probably 150-200 on the front 9 and then I would only kick the ball on the back 9 to see if my score improves.

I'd probably shoot above 150. It's ugly when I try and swing righty.

I'm natually left handed and have always been ambidextrous (switch hitter when I played baseball) so I think I could pull off around 125 with an outside shot at 100. I used to putt lefty on occasion and I used to mess around with it on the range as a kid and could get my drives out there about 200 but they were far from straight. If I had time to practice beforehand then I Jimi I could pull that off.

Depends... are there forced carries? If so, that number goes WAY up. Just like that worst golfer in the world video at TPC Sawgrass, I'd have to putt around to a path to eventually get it in. I can't do much good left handed.

I remember being impressed at the Youtube teacher Shawn Clement who is scratch with playing both handed. For me, I am not sure I would hit the ball.

I don't even want to think about it!!! I think I would be to tired after 9 to continue.

I don't know what is shoot, but it would be a lot!

Playing from the Opposite Side - What Would You Shoot?

I'm not even sure I'd make contact with the ball most swings.

I would celebrate if I could break 200!

I would try and play punch shots all day and would think I could keep it right around 185-200 range

Haven't tried it. I have hit shots with a left handed driver. Pushed left. Just feels awkward. When I pitched in the bigs I was always amazed at switch hitters.

I saw he ended up shooting 110. He posted some videos and it's actually kind of scary how good his swing looks lefty. Me? I'd be lucky to break 300 I think. I can't even throw a baseball left handed let alone swing a golf club lol.

I would probably pull or break something. It would just be so unnatural. I would have to agree with #Cookie, I would be picking up at 10 on each hole and say screw this. LOL. So 180.

I pitched for the Blue Jays in 95' and Roberto Alomar, best switch hitter in the game, was a marvel to watch at the plate. Tried to pick his brain a few times but he was a guy that didn't talk much. Maybe it was just me. Idk lol

I can say one thing...it'd be ugly. No where close to 100.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back