JoeyJoeJo

Reaction score
Over 5 mins but found myself nodding/chuckling at several...

Some funny stuff in here. Thanks for posting.

4:28 made me laugh "It'll grow back!"

Wow and i have 1 friend who has 80% of those tendencies. Its hell to play a round of golf with him yet entertaining once you get past the BS and just laugh at him.

Funny nice find

That was hilarious. The untrustworthy score keeper, that's playable guy, and the PGA rule enforcer were my favorite. I have a regular playing partner that fits those perfectly

That is funny!!!!!

I've seen this before and still enjoy it as well as their other stereotype videos. Shoed it to a friend of mine who caddies Bethpage Black, he was cracking up.

Ha I'm definitely the ball hunter..lmao

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Lol good find

The lie improver is a good one. It's usually followed by something like "Dude, we ain't playing for money."

I've seen this before as well...and I am STILL shadow guy.

I have been "forgets to strap bag in guy", "mood swing guy", "lie improver" for sure at one point or another. Lol

"The Ball Hunter" - Yep, that's me!

I always enjoy that one. My favorite part is at 5:55.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I've progressed from being rage guy to mood swing guy

Ive seen this before and when I am playing with people I always think which one are you.

That video is great. The Golf Digest feature on the same topic a few years ago was good too, those guys basically brought it to life.

I sent it to my friends and they've all been id'ing who they are and which character the rest of us fit...

The lie improver is a good one. It's usually followed by something like "Dude, we ain't playing for money."

We call that guy a Fluffer :0

That is classic. I have been and played with a lot of those at one point or another.

That's pretty good right there.

Back