Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

Spain are doing a France!!!!

They may not let them back in the country after this.

What's up with those fans breaking down the walls trying to get in?? Wow that's nuts

Chile v Holland next Monday is gonna be a quality game! Both teams will want to top the group and avoid playing Brazil!

Chile v Holland next Monday is gonna be a quality game! Both teams will want to top the group and avoid playing Brazil!

Fwiw. I like both of those teams' chances against Brazil.

Chile looked good! Didn't expect the result between Australia & the dutch to be as close. The hand ball was abit unlucky but Australia did have a couple more good opportunities that went begging. Bring on Chile v Netherlands.

Still can't get over this goal.

timcahill1.gif

Huge huge game for In-gur-land! Suarez starts, but there's no way he can be fit. It's fairly chilly in the stadium so heat and humidity not a factor. Another performance like Saturday (although tighten that defense up a bit) and we can win this! COME ON!!!!!

Huge huge game for In-gur-land! Suarez starts, but there's no way he can be fit. It's fairly chilly in the stadium so heat and humidity not a factor. Another performance like Saturday (although tighten that defense up a bit) and we can win this! COME ON!!!!!
Good luck! Should be a great match really looking forward to this one. Glad I can watch the entire thing

Glad ESPN online has all the matches live. Really helps out.

Hopefully England can get 3 points

12 men playing against England. That said, that was a poor performance 1st half.

England has to try and weather this storm and make some plays. Keeper is having to do way too much.

I guess education on concussions hasn't filtered down to Uruguay yet.

I guess education on concussions hasn't filtered down to Uruguay yet.

Yup he was out and no matter what he said should be out of the match.

Finally rooney!!!

This should be a great finish to this match

England! Joke!!

That back 4 looked lost

Ehhh that was tough. Great finish

I think his price tag just went up.... Neither defense look good enough to deserve a win.

Tough for England today but a great match to watch.

Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

Tough for England today but a great match to watch.

It wasn't tough for England, as said before, their back line was all over the place today. They didn't deserve to win, not even remotely. That Suarez goal was the type of goal that used to be scored when I played at school!

Oh well, time to get behind the USA :D

It wasn't tough for England, as said before, their back line was all over the place today. They didn't deserve to win, not even remotely. That Suarez goal was the type of goal that used to be scored when I played at school!

Oh well, time to get behind the USA :D

Yeah that was a pretty bad mistake on the 2nd Suarez goal. There were chances for England to score sometimes thats just how it goes.

PURA VIDA! Another surprise by Costa Rica, but all credit to their squad for 2 wins over Uruguay and Italy.

A big decision coming up for Roy Hodgson, aisle or window seat!

Back