New England Members

Hit some balls at McGolf tonight, going to play the pitch and putt at Stone Meadow in Lexington tomorrow and playing Wayland CC on Saturday.

I love McGolf....Have you ever tried Stoneham Oaks? Nice par 3...longer than Lexington, you can actually use your irons, rather than get through the whole course with a wedge and putter (unless that's what you want to do). Cheaper too. ($10).

Anyways, I'm playing Four Oaks in Dracut this weekend for the first time....should be fun. No time for the range this week, but I've been warming up with the SKLZ Gold Flex all week. I'm really hoping to score well....I'm starting to get a little frustrated.

I love McGolf....Have you ever tried Stoneham Oaks? Nice par 3...longer than Lexington, you can actually use your irons, rather than get through the whole course with a wedge and putter (unless that's what you want to do). Cheaper too.

Never heard of it, I'll have to check it out, thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rockland is another long par 3 course.

Never heard of it, I'll have to check it out, thanks for the tip.

It right off 93N (Exit 36) and is attached to Unicorn Golf Course.... I've done 9 at Unicorn then hit Stoneham Oaks for a short 9. Not a bad way to kill a few hours.

Anyone up for Maplegate on Saturday? Around 10?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I love McGolf....Have you ever tried Stoneham Oaks? Nice par 3...longer than Lexington, you can actually use your irons, rather than get through the whole course with a wedge and putter (unless that's what you want to do). Cheaper too. ($10).

Anyways, I'm playing Four Oaks in Dracut this weekend for the first time....should be fun. No time for the range this week, but I've been warming up with the SKLZ Gold Flex all week. I'm really hoping to score well....I'm starting to get a little frustrated.

I'm playing four oaks on Sunday as well! What day you playing? I've never been but heard it's a good track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm playing Saturday morning. My first time as well...I'm dying to improve, I still get so self conscious playing around better players.

Ahh would've been cool to meet a fellow thper. No worries man just gotta go out there and have fun. Being tense and conscious does not help the swing

Played 18 on Saturday at Northfield Golf Club, just over the MA/VT border. It's a small 9 hole course, but always kept in good shape. It was previously owned by the local private school but sold this year to the landscaping company that did all their grounds work for the last few years.

I might be playing Allendale in Dartmouth this coming weekend, now that it's semi-private. If so, I'll let you guys know how it plays!

Anyone up for Maplegate on Saturday? Around 10?

How was MG? I go the the range and putting green at least once a week. I hope the course is in better condition than the driving range?

Course is in decent shape, much better than the range :D

Course is in decent shape, much better than the range :D

Agreed. The course has definitely improved from last year. It was in rough shape but it looks like they've worked towards cleaning it up.

Agreed. The course has definitely improved from last year. It was in rough shape but it looks like they've worked towards cleaning it up.

Thanks guys. I had heard they were for sale or had been sold. I work right near there, so I'll likely be playing before or after work soon. If you'd like to join me, just let me know.

Myself and a few friends had a great golf weekend in Plymouth this past weekend. 36 on Fri and Sat at Pinehills. Both the Jones and Nicklaus courses were in great shape. Just a great facility.

Fall River CC has a member for a day at 55 bucks including a cart. The course is in great shape. Give it a try. ps. shot a pb today at 86.

Fall River CC has a member for a day at 55 bucks including a cart. The course is in great shape. Give it a try. ps. shot a pb today at 86.

Nice, that's a great deal. Segregansett has a similar deal as well. They also offer 30 day $350 trial membership July and Aug.

Congrats on the PB.

I've yet to play there, but my friends who have loved it. Thanks for the tip on the deal!

Nice, that's a great deal. Segregansett has a similar deal as well. They also offer 30 day $350 trial membership July and Aug.

Congrats on the PB.

i looked at both sites, are you referring to frcc or gansett? both are nice tracks but fr is 5 minutes away. DIVORCE. lol

i looked at both sites, are you referring to frcc or gansett? both are nice tracks but fr is 5 minutes away. DIVORCE. lol

Gansett for the $350. Can't beat 5 minutes.

Using Tapatalk

Ahh would've been cool to meet a fellow thper. No worries man just gotta go out there and have fun. Being tense and conscious does not help the swing

How'd it go at 4 oaks? I shot a 106-109 (depending on who you ask, lol). How bout them carts? Nice little tablet on there.... The course was in pretty good shape.

How'd it go at 4 oaks? I shot a 106-109 (depending on who you ask, lol). How bout them carts? Nice little tablet on there.... The course was in pretty good shape.

It was surprisingly tough. Not much room to miss off the tee. And if you did the ball was gone. I shot a decent 84 but all in all good day. Ya the gps feature is nice in the carts but my second nature is to go for my laser.

Played the Lakeside at Juniper Hills today, staff is sooo friendly and really like the layouts for both course, also is good condition

Using Tapatalk

Anyone goin out Sat or Sun that needs an extra player. I live in Fall River. Hit me with a pm if ur goin

Back