Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Yeah but I'm 45 minutes south :)

I have car and will drive. Just sneak out and dress up se pillows on the couch holding a phone and there you have 441 stunt double.

everyone squared away for tomorrow??

I will post the groupings this afternoon, looking forward to a fun day

Just think the Tigers happen to be in town this week.

I'll be in town tonight, if in time to take in the game, that's where I'll be!

If it wasn't daddy/daughter day I would join you.

Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Bumping this to fill the last spot

Man are you guys all bringing SO's? This guy has #nofriends

Last edited:
Man are you guys all bringing SO's? #nofriends

Haha I'm bringing a good friend and so is Spangler. Winchell is bringing his dad who is an absolute riot and whoever plays with them will love the chatter back n forth with them

Looking forward to it.

CJ, by the hotel your staying at is an RTA station. You can take the rapid right to the stadium. Beats trying to park downtown. I guess there are already 35k tickets sold so it might be a zoo

everyone squared away for tomorrow??

I will post the groupings this afternoon, looking forward to a fun day

Quoting myself to get past all the Sunday off topic nonsense :)

Ready for tomorrow! Can't wait to tee it up with you guys

Fox Den coupon is printed out, reminder sent to the guy holding my Fowlers Mill coupon to print it out.

Leaving right after work and should be in later tonight. Will be ready to go tomorrow morning!

i request aaron in my group were going to switch clubs and play opposite side of the ball ...its for like $467 per hole were not messing around.

i request aaron in my group were going to switch clubs and play opposite side of the ball ...its for like $467 per hole were not messing around.

Can we play opposite side of the ball on #4 at Fowler's Mill and play only really expensive golf balls. Might cost us $467 each. :)

Hey Mike should the recital get over early enough is there room for me to catch you guys on the back nine?

Perfect. That's what I like to here. I don't see it lasting longer than 3 hrs. If not I may shoot myself.

This day is taking forever. Especially since I was expecting a rain day.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

This day is taking forever. Especially since I was expecting a rain day.

I know. It's beautiful out and all I wanna do is have it be tomorrow

I know. It's beautiful out and all I wanna do is have it be tomorrow
well if it would have rained like it was supposed to this morning, I'd already be on my way to Ohio.

All set and ready for tomorrow. Well all set to get out there and have a good time, my game is in the toilet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back