Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide on mine. 156y PW on a par 3 to 1 foot. Tap in birdie

or

60 foot downhill birdie putt that had about 10 feet of break.

I like the 60 foot putt because the PW shot landed in the fringe, kicked right and almost went in. It was more luck IMO.

Hit a drive that took an odd bounce and rolled into the water.
Took my drop and that left me 115 from the front of the green.

Took out my AW and aimed dead at the pin. Caught it perfect and stuck it 3 foot from the flag stick. Made the tap in for PAR to halve the hole in matchplay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Today would have to be my tee shot on the par 3 7th at my home course. Pin was playing 178 and we were into a pretty stiff wind. I decided to club up to a 5 iron and striped it right to the middle of the green. Just burned the edge on the birdie putt for the gimme par.

Today's standout was a downhill lie 9i from 140 to 8ft.

Hard to tell. Had another 300 yarder, but my best shot had to be a deep rough shot. Hooked one into the thick stuff, really thick. Bethpage is letting their deep rough get real deep, 4-5 inches in some areas. I needed a FW to get to the hole, but the ball was buried down in the grass, and there was no chance of me punching out the my 5W. Had to go with the hybrid. Went with my 4H and drove into the ball sending it flying towards the hole. Came up about 20 yards from the green.

I hit a nice cut into a Par 3 over water that landed beautifully on the green and spun toward the stick. Stopped two foot from the hole from 160 out

Drained a 35 foot uphill downhill double breaker for my only birdie of the day. I love getting lucky.

Had an excellent 30 yard pitch that went to an inch to save par.

Hit a fat shot on a par 3 and left it 30 yards from pin. Pitched in for birdie.

Short game again, 20 yard pitch to 8 inches for the par save.

My best today was two shots in a row, for a change. Hit my drive and it nestled up against a lateral hazard of some brush. Had a good lie, but no stance being a lefty. So I turned my 4H upside down and hit it right handed out to the middle of the fairway, Mickelson stylee. That left me 173, which I proceeded to hit 5iron to about 4 feet and made the putt to save par.

My best today was two shots in a row, for a change. Hit my drive and it nestled up against a lateral hazard of some brush. Had a good lie, but no stance being a lefty. So I turned my 4H upside down and hit it right handed out to the middle of the fairway, Mickelson stylee. That left me 173, which I proceeded to hit 5iron to about 4 feet and made the putt to save par.
Dude that sounds incredible. Too bad it's not on video!

Dude that sounds incredible. Too bad it's not on video!

As soon as he hit it I was like "Why the hell was I not rolling!?" haha. It was epic.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

my drive on #12. a par 5 hole on my home course. Hit it out there close to 300yds and took the length out of the r/h dogleg. Nice smooth swing and ka-pow!...it just kept going and going. That set me up for one of the few GIRs of the round today. I went on to 3-putt for bogey. :angry:

Sure was a purty drive though. :banana:

Happened on #12. After skying my tee shot, which luckily found the fairway. I pulled out the J40 4w and had 240 yards left to the stick and hit a nice little fade to 12'.

Best shot today was a 4h from 235yds to 3ft on the par 5 fifth. Went exactly as planned. Missed the stupid putt though :banghead:

Best shot of the day - 285 yds out on a par 5 in light rough, hit 3 hybo to 12 ft below the hole

A 285 yard 3 hybo? My freaking goodness.

Yeah, that's insane. Unless it was one of those uber downhill holes. It's definitely possible in Colorado under the right circumstances.

Hit quite a few good shots today but the one that stood out was a lob wedge from 85 yds to 2 inches, tap-in birdie.

Yeah, that's insane. Unless it was one of those uber downhill holes. It's definitely possible in Colorado under the right circumstances.
Not downhill, but definitely at altitude. I found something on the range last week that's allowing me to hit some ridiculous shots right now. Before that my 18° was my 235-240 club - fun stuff.

Best shots from today's round were a couple of chips to tap in distance. It's a shot I work on a lot and comes in handy!

Best shots from today's round were a couple of chips to tap in distance. It's a shot I work on a lot and comes in handy!

chip to tap in distance is the best shot in the bag!

Hit 8-iron from 165 to about 3 feet on the 8th at Falcon's Fire in Orlando on Saturday during the GC AmTour event. It was good for CTTP ($25 Golf Galaxy Gift Card) and a skin, but was the only brought spot in an otherwise miserable round of golf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back