THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another double on 11 and a bogey on 12 have bright my round to a screeching halt.

Another double on 11 and a bogey on 12 have bright my round to a screeching halt.
shake it off and get a par on the next. that will he the start to getting back on track

Maddog and I going off 1 at Terry Hills! Two ok drives to start. Both just missed the fairway on the right.

vemu8uru.jpg

juma6ugy.jpg

Both had up and down pars. Maddog's more Impressive with a nice 15 footer for a par save.

Maddog is even through 2 and I'm 1 over. Bogeyed the second after a poor chip shot.

shake it off and get a par on the next. that will he the start to getting back on track
I didn't get 1 par on the back, just a miserable 9 holes.

Tough 3rd par 3 for us. Both bogeyed. Green was playing tough.

ugagevub.jpg

uzuga7u7.jpg

Both pared the par 5 4th. 2 over through 4 for me and 1 over for Maddog.

Maddog bogeys the par 3 5 and I had a nice sand save par. Both 2 over par through 5!

2 more bogeys on the par 5 6th. Both gave away strokes with poor putts. Both Maddog and I 3 over through 6.

Birdie for me par for Maddog on the 175 par 3 7th. 2 over for me 3 over for Maddog through 7.

Par 4 8th Maddog took a par and I took a bogey. Both back to 3 over par starting the 9th.

3 over 39 for both of us on the front! Will update with final score trying to play a bit quicker this 9.

3 over 39 for both of us on the front! Will update with final score trying to play a bit quicker this 9.

I ended up with a 40 on the back for a 7 over 79. Not a very good round and gave away some shots on poor play. Will be heading to the range quite this week to work on things and tidy up the game.

I ended up with a 40 on the back for a 7 over 79. Not a very good round and gave away some shots on poor play. Will be heading to the range quite this week to work on things and tidy up the game.
haha I wish I could complain about a 79 lol. solid for an off day. no doubt you will work it out

haha I wish I could complain about a 79 lol. solid for an off day. no doubt you will work it out

Thanks buddy! Just had a few strokes given away on poor putts, chips and a few because of course management which is the most frustrating.

Started out on Hole 2. Par 4 416. Good drive. Laid up in front of the water. 8 iron to about 20ft. 2 putt par. No service on the back of the course here. Good drive on 3. Hit 7 iron on and over the green. Chip coming up.

mama9e3a.jpg

Squirrely chip here. Going to try a 9 iron bump and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back