Contest - CUSTOM Project X LZ Handmade Shaft

I would love to win this shaft and take my driver to a whole new level!

Bonus

Thank you THP for the chance to win this beautiful shaft.

I would love to win it because I love the Project X shaft in my Xhot and this would be the perfect match in my Big Bertha. The shaft looks awesome and all that "Loading Zone" technology could really help me raise my FIR percentage.

Hopper entry!

It would be awesome to win this shaft, because I have never used anything other than an "off the rack" shaft. I've never been able to re-shaft any driver, or any other club for that matter. It'd also be great to represent THP and brag to my friends how lucky I am!

I'd love to win this one of a kind shaft and be the only one in New Zealand with one. Unlike most people I'd keep it forever and cherish it above all else.

I would love nothing more than to win this one of a kind shaft. The technology in this one is amazing and Id love to win it and put it in play immediately.

I want to win this custom shaft from project x. It would be my first aftermarket shaft.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Bonus entry

THP & @projectxgolf are giving away a custom LZ Handmade shaft on @hackersparadise forum ---> http://t.co/Z3vf1uEAXZ

@mattpaul11 June 23, 2014

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I literally broke my first driver shaft this weekend, so I'd like to win this shaft to be able to use my beloved driver again!!!

Awesome Awesome contest, huge thanks to THP and Project X for this!

No idea how I missed this yesterday, but here is my entry:

I would love to win this shaft so I can load like a pro and go long with my Bio Cell!

I would love to represent THP with this shaft in my bag. I already have a Project X blue 7.0 in my Titleist 913 driver and Project PXi shafts in my irons ... and love them! Project X makes a quality shaft with great stability and it really suits my game. Great job yet again!

I really want to win the Project X LZ handmade shaft because who wants to trade speed for accuracy when you can have both? This shaft would help me take my game to a whole new level.

Bonus entry:

I'd like to win this Project X Hand Crafted (HC) Loading Zone (LC) shaft for a multitude of reasons. It's been said that these shafts have a unique Loading Zone that varies by flex of the shaft to optimize the feel, trajectory and distance for each shaft weight and flex, and this is exactly why I need one of these custom shafts. My current Ping TFC 707D stiff shaft is not getting the job done and it's about time for an upgrade. I strongly believe that the LZ60 6.0 flex shaft will help optimize the feel, trajectory and distance to that of what I am currently seeking in a shaft.

It would be an honor to represent THP with this custom True Temper Project X HC LZ shaft in my newly purchased Ping driver.

Thanks for this opportunity!

Bonus entry for the hopper!

I would love to win the new Project X LZ Hand Crafted custom shaft so I can enter the “loading zone”. Easy to launch and low spin is the shaft they said could never be made. That is the dream profile, I want to maximize ball speed and have total control. Winning the Project X LZ Hand Crafted would make that happen.

Thank you THP and Project X for this awesome contest.

One for the hopper

I would love to win the new Project X LZ Hand Crafted custom shaft because when it comes to driving the ball I need all the help I can possibly get. This shaft is as good as it gets and i would love to have it in the bag

I would love to win this Project X LZ have crafted shaft because I've never owned anything but stock. I think this could bring my tee game to the next level and have me hitting more fairways with greater distance. And this thing is cool as all get out.

Bonus

I'd love to win that beautiful handmade Project X LZ shaft. It would be amazing to have a custom made shaft to put on my driver and experience the loading zone technology that Project X has developed.

Bonus Entry:

I would love to win this one of a kind shaft from Project X and THP. The best in stability with looks that Thrill. This shaft is the real deal

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Back